A Confession And Request For Advice

:boredom: Is he complaining over "The HW 100`s popularity" again, again, again.

Why are they so popular ?

Why do you own one and put up posts on how good they are regularly ?

Because you resent people posting over HW 100`s does NOT mean they have to stop posting James.Although Doc` is not interested in owning a HW 100, others have tried to suggest he considers it, - "Does it matter" ?

"Consider a HW 100 in any format Doc`" you will not be disappointed.

They're boring :) But there are good.

As an edit, its not annoying but when someones comes on and says they're looking at this and that [Rapid or a BSA], we all just go, MY GOD MY GOD GET A 100 MY GOD MY GOD, SLAP SLAP SLAP... They'll clearly know there good, Dr. B in this case, he's up to date with his knowledge of the product. He hasn't shortlisted one.

Thats all.

:no: He`s here again,again,again,again. - They (HW 100`s) are not boring to many others thank you,thats your opinion, so sell your 100 and shhhh !

You disrespect other peoples opinions so why would you expect them to respect yours ? I can read and write without explanation of others posts from you.

Thank you.

Calm down grandad. It's just an opinion.

"You disrespect other peoples opinions so why would you expect them to respect yours ? I can read and write without explanation of others posts from you." What does that actually mean? :D

Your stressing out. On a forum :)

Yes you right for once - i am a grandad :thumbs: and i love kids, but not cheeky kids :feck: , now be quiet its past your bedtime shhhhh !

If your a good lad i`ll send you a story about a HW 100

:D

Rather childish behaviour flipping the birdie...

Peace Mark :)

I`m sorry Jimmy what does "flipping the birdie ..." mean ? as i am not a child ? I do know what your other statement meant though, now "that was childish"

• Like 1

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who ever gives a opinion, will allways edge on the side of what they own ! If they didn't then they wouldn't fecin Own what they have got Fuc I'm confused my self now ! Just buy a caterpult , a

HW100 all day long

Yes you right for once - i am a grandad and i love kids, but not cheeky kids , now be quiet its past your bedtime shhhhh ! If your a good lad i`ll send you a story about a HW 100

Posted Images

I tried a few Rapid's and well put together they are but I never thought a lot about the triggers. I understand they can be brought up to a reasonable level with some work. I have had four R-10's and have never had a single issue with any of them (all MKII). I know my third one was the most accurate rifle I ever shot and that includes just about every PCP bar an ISP. Quality is what it is; mediocre but perfectly acceptable when the rifle is as accurate as it is that's what counts. I know that whilst they shot like they did I wouldn't send it anywhere for fettling. The rapid will hold its price year in year out that's for sure.

Some will wonder why I sold them if I hold them in such esteem?; well it allows me to try lots of other rifles to see what the deal is and yet, after the HW100/101/AA510/400/ and three MK4's I keep going back to the R-10. On the lookout now for something else but I can't think what.

• Like 1

Because you resent people posting over HW 100`s does NOT mean they have to stop posting James.Although Doc` is not interested in owning a HW 100, others have tried to suggest he considers it, - "Does it matter" ?

Ha Ha i new you would not be able to help your self Mark :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

Next it will be the 177 issue

i no you want to

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

As an edit, its not annoying but when someones comes on and says they're looking at this and that [Rapid or a BSA], we all just go, MY GOD MY GOD GET A 100 MY GOD MY GOD, SLAP SLAP SLAP... They'll clearly know there good, Dr. B in this case, he's up to date with his knowledge of the product. He hasn't shortlisted one.

Thats all.

You can all keep your hw100,s

just give me my raider single shot back (the legend )

i would match her against any 100 all day long and you would all lose :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2:

• Like 2

Had to stop biting my lip Mac :angel:

:D :D :D

I new you were reading it as i could see your name at the bottom of the page and i thought

any min, now

any min,now

but no you did not put up a comment

i was going to go for my pop corn and beer :snack: :snack: :snack:

but my computer fecked up and i had to get her sorted.

Now this 177 thing :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

lol

Thats all.

I think you find Rez its just a bit of banter ,nothimg more ,nothing less :thumbs:

• Like 1

Thats all.

I think you find Rez its just a bit of banter ,nothimg more ,nothing less :thumbs:
I would agree with that. This is a forum, it's just nice to keep discussion or threads fresh sometimes, that's all I'm saying. Absolutely no disrespect to mark, we had the chit chat or 'banter' before. I'm all over giving it and getting it from my posts, and will welcome discussion on hw100's in the future.
  • Like 1

Thats all.

You can all keep your hw100,s

just give me my raider single shot back (the legend )

i would match her against any 100 all day long and you would all lose :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2:

I doubt it the way you have been shooting over the past few months :laugh::laugh::laugh::thumbs:

• Like 1