A Confession And Request For Advice

Dr B, THL's most experienced airgunner. 30 years and counting!? ERH sorry sonny Ive been airgunning for over 60 years! and still doing it. :tongue2:

Oi, that has nothing to do with me...its a comment Moxy put up misrepresenting a discussion from sometime ago and I cant change it, so take it up with him - its his confusion. Get your facts straight first, always a good policy I find.

Sorry pal, nothing to do with me......so not sure what you're talking about really....

Edited by Dr B

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who ever gives a opinion, will allways edge on the side of what they own ! If they didn't then they wouldn't fecin Own what they have got Fuc I'm confused my self now ! Just buy a caterpult , a

HW100 all day long

Yes you right for once - i am a grandad and i love kids, but not cheeky kids , now be quiet its past your bedtime shhhhh ! If your a good lad i`ll send you a story about a HW 100

Posted Images

No Villaman, no one sees what you mean, because your comment is meaningless.

You made a comment previously that I caused a slight bit of banter earlier in this thread between some members - I did no such thing and that was yet another one of your cowardly lies and misrepresentation. You ignore the fact another member actually corrected you on it - so just so you know, others here can see through your nonsense.....we're all watching...... :thumbs::thumbs:

But you're right about one thing, yes, I love it. Its almost sport for me.... :thumbs::thumbs:

But in all seriousness, I asked a legitimate question and have had some really helpful answers - the rest is just banter and there is no need to try to push your delusional opinion of others onto the forum as a whole. Nice try, but yet another failure.

Like i said before , i don't like you and you don't like me

Take a look on what i have highlighted , i think that applies to you and not me

You have come on here thinking your some thing else ,you may fool other people, but not me !!

Sorry mac ,but this bloke tries to belittle people with his wording ,it just name calling at the end of the day.

If this bloke had any soul about him ,i would expect a PM and not slagging my off on a forum ,just shows you what type of bloke he his :thumbs:

Edited by villaman
  • Like 2

Your right vm

DR,b i had the decency to pm you over our misunderstanding

and we sorted it all out and not a slagging match on a open forum things like this can get us banned

and at the end of the day life is to short

you dont like each other end of

just leave it at that

a friend to both of you

bigmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

No Villaman, no one sees what you mean, because your comment is meaningless.

You made a comment previously that I caused a slight bit of banter earlier in this thread between some members - I did no such thing and that was yet another one of your cowardly lies and misrepresentation. You ignore the fact another member actually corrected you on it - so just so you know, others here can see through your nonsense.....we're all watching...... :thumbs::thumbs:

But you're right about one thing, yes, I love it. Its almost sport for me.... :thumbs::thumbs:

But in all seriousness, I asked a legitimate question and have had some really helpful answers - the rest is just banter and there is no need to try to push your delusional opinion of others onto the forum as a whole. Nice try, but yet another failure.

Like i said before , i don't like you and you don't like me

Take a look on what i have highlighted , i think that applies to you and not me

You have come on here thinking your some thing else ,you may fool other people, but not me !!

This is why you are wrong. Yes, we dont get on and yes, on more than one occassion we have agreed to give each other a wide bearth, so why on earth wade into this discussion with a pop at me???? You see, you cant keep it shut. You should. I have never waded into any discussion you're having with anyone on here - not once. But you insist on having a pop. The problem for you is, I pop back.

Everytime you try to shit stir and everytime you fail. Simples.

Sorry mac ,but this bloke tries to belittle people with his wording ,it just name calling at the end of the day.

If this bloke had any soul about him ,i would expect a PM and not slagging my off on a forum ,just shows you what type of bloke he his :thumbs:

Sorry, but you're not being fair or accurate here. I'm not belitteling anyone. You came on here and implied the earlier banter was down to my involvement - you've done this before and keep trying to have a nibble. Why expect a PM because of your own failings?

I've got plenty about me and happy to discuss it in an open forum - though it is pointless with you. So why not be a man about it and stick to your word - just dont vomit your nonsense about me like you said you would. Now that does speak volumes about the sort of person you are, cant stick to his word.

Your right vm

DR,b i had the decency to pm you over our misunderstanding

and we sorted it all out and not a slagging match on a open forum things like this can get us banned

and at the end of the day life is to short

you dont like each other end of

just leave it at that

a friend to both of you

bigmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Wrong Bigmac. No need for any behind the scenes nonsense when he's having a pop. In your case the misunderstanding was yours and you PM'd me - you are a gentleman. Great job, all water under the bridge. In this case VM got it wrong, and yet he thinks its my responsibility to PM him? Think again.

Edit: anyway, this isnt going anywhere and is not pertinent to the question so best to just move on. :thumbs:

Edited by Dr B

f**k sake. I thought me and mark throwing our handbags around was bad :)

You two should just meet up for a shoot off... Like all proper men should :D

Peace.

Air rifles at 50 paces turn shoot may the best man win :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• Like 1