A Confession And Request For Advice

:boredom: Is he complaining over "The HW 100`s popularity" again, again, again.

Why are they so popular ?

Why do you own one and put up posts on how good they are regularly ?

Because you resent people posting over HW 100`s does NOT mean they have to stop posting James.Although Doc` is not interested in owning a HW 100, others have tried to suggest he considers it, - "Does it matter" ?

"Consider a HW 100 in any format Doc`" you will not be disappointed.

Edited by mark williams
  • Like 2

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who ever gives a opinion, will allways edge on the side of what they own ! If they didn't then they wouldn't fecin Own what they have got Fuc I'm confused my self now ! Just buy a caterpult , a

HW100 all day long

Yes you right for once - i am a grandad and i love kids, but not cheeky kids , now be quiet its past your bedtime shhhhh ! If your a good lad i`ll send you a story about a HW 100

Posted Images

Because you resent people posting over HW 100`s does NOT mean they have to stop posting James.Although Doc` is not interested in owning a HW 100, others have tried to suggest he considers it, - "Does it matter" ?

They're boring :) But there are good.

As an edit, its not annoying but when someones comes on and says they're looking at this and that [Rapid or a BSA], we all just go, MY GOD MY GOD GET A 100 MY GOD MY GOD, SLAP SLAP SLAP... They'll clearly know there good, Dr. B in this case, he's up to date with his knowledge of the product. He hasn't shortlisted one.

Thats all.

Who ever gives a opinion, will allways edge on the side of what they own !

If they didn't then they wouldn't fecin Own what they have got

Fuc I'm confused my self now !

Just buy a caterpult , and be done with it ,

Atb

Ps or you could get one of thesepost-88154-0-87745500-1434653373_thumb.jpg

It's a joke dr bob

• Like 3

As an edit, its not annoying but when someones comes on and says they're looking at this and that [Rapid or a BSA], we all just go, MY GOD MY GOD GET A 100 MY GOD MY GOD, SLAP SLAP SLAP... They'll clearly know there good, Dr. B in this case, he's up to date with his knowledge of the product. He hasn't shortlisted one.

Thats all.

:no: He`s here again,again,again,again. - They (HW 100`s) are not boring to many others thank you,thats your opinion, so sell your 100 and shhhh !

You disrespect other peoples opinions so why would you expect them to respect yours ? I can read and write without explanation of others posts from you.

Thank you.

• Like 1

Who ever gives a opinion, will allways edge on the side of what they own !

If they didn't then they wouldn't fecin Own what they have got

Fuc I'm confused my self now !

Just buy a caterpult , and be done with it ,

Atb

Ps or you could get one of theseattachicon.gifimage.jpg

It's a joke dr bob

Nice air rifle, what make is it? :ninja::D

• Like 1

Lots of guys/gals shoot different rifles and as said will prefer their rifle to others. I have never heard any one else other than "rifleman of the year" give complaint after complaint, after complaint over one in particular.

Talk about noisy neighbours.

"Lets all get our c""ks out over 100 again"

Sorry but we don`t need that do we ?

Edited by mark williams

Thats all.

:no: He`s here again,again,again,again. - They (HW 100`s) are not boring to many others thank you,thats your opinion, so sell your 100 and shhhh !

You disrespect other peoples opinions so why would you expect them to respect yours ? I can read and write without explanation of others posts from you.

Thank you.

Calm down grandad. It's just an opinion.

"You disrespect other peoples opinions so why would you expect them to respect yours ? I can read and write without explanation of others posts from you." What does that actually mean? :D

Your stressing out. On a forum :)

Thats all.

Thank you.

"You disrespect other peoples opinions so why would you expect them to respect yours ? I can read and write without explanation of others posts from you." What does that actually mean? :D

Yes you right for once - i am a grandad :thumbs: and i love kids, but not cheeky kids :feck: , now be quiet its past your bedtime shhhhh !

If your a good lad i`ll send you a story about a HW 100

Edited by mark williams
  • Like 3

???

Thats all.

Thank you.

Yes you right for once - i am a grandad :thumbs: and i love kids, but not cheeky kids :feck: , now be quiet its past your bedtime shhhhh !

If your a good lad i`ll send you a story about a HW 100

:D

Rather childish behaviour flipping the birdie...

Peace Mark :)