All-terrain

View From Your Swim

across back fields from my house mate, its actually bromton bend other side if river, you k ow big horsey shop?

90% a pics I post are between the raceourse and Richmond mate, that's my fave stretch its local, never a soul about, so nobody to see me wrestle with my fly rods lol, cheap as chips to fish and cracking trout, grayling chub an barbel

• Like 3

90% a pics I post are between the raceourse and Richmond mate, that's my fave stretch its local, never a soul about, so nobody to see me wrestle with my fly rods lol, cheap as chips to fish and cracking trout, grayling chub an barbel

good on ya

If your out there next week drop me a pm and you can show me how to catch them :thumbs:

If your out there next week drop me a pm and you can show me how to catch them :thumbs:

aye no worries mate, quite busy at weekend but free all next week, ill drop you a pm

Many years ago when i fancied a drive out used to fish the river U R E at Bainbridge could get a day ticket from the rose and crown pub if my memory is still intact. Brown Trout and grayling to be had some good days there.

Edited by darbo

Many years ago when i fancied a drive out used to fish the river [bANNED TEXT]] at Bainbridge could get a day ticket from the rose and crown pub if my memory is still intact. Brown Trout and grayling to be had some good days there.The name of the river is saying banned text for some reason. :hmm:

Was it the river c**t?

Cheers, D.

• Like 1

just had another quick hour after lads boxing training, blanked but I hooked the biggest trout I ever seen an lost it under rod tip, gutted is an understatement, but hey ho its there for another day haha

post-98541-0-62365700-1435956724_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Many years ago when i fancied a drive out used to fish the river [bANNED TEXT]] at Bainbridge could get a day ticket from the rose and crown pub if my memory is still intact. Brown Trout and grayling to be had some good days there.The name of the river is saying banned text for some reason. :hmm:

Was it the river c**t?

Cheers, D.

:laugh: :laugh: it begins with u middle letter r ends in e :thumbs:There was a daft c**t fishing it.

Edited by darbo

bell, on 01 Jul 2015 - 11:32 AM, said:

Slippery_Weasel, on 29 Jun 2015 - 7:30 PM, said:

Took the kids for a blast out off the coast in Hartlepool, quite nice views when you're far enough out or when the camera is pointing out to sea

Was out of Hartlepool myself last night, stunning evening to be out and a nice bag of cod and ling :victory:

What boat Bell?

• Like 1

bell, on 01 Jul 2015 - 11:32 AM, said:

Slippery_Weasel, on 29 Jun 2015 - 7:30 PM, said:

Took the kids for a blast out off the coast in Hartlepool, quite nice views when you're far enough out or when the camera is pointing out to sea

Was out of Hartlepool myself last night, stunning evening to be out and a nice bag of cod and ling :victory:

What boat Bell?

Everlyn Jane mate, Jason the skipper seems like a decent lad........going out again in a couple of weeks, will pm you. Boat was full the other night. 'Twas a good laugh.

post-61120-0-26057700-1435533456_thumb.j found this on the bank this morning got me thinking atb AT

I have been using similar bug's for the last 2 year's, i make my own as i'm not to bad with a vice and a few feather's, i can't believe what you see on sale as zig bug's, any flytyer must laugh at some of them tying's. I went to a local fishing shop with a mate last year and there was a bit of a show going on, the nash boy's were there and showing there bug's off (i don't know why that sounds funny) anyway my mate pulls a box out and say's what do you think of these, they are only my tying's out on show in a tackle shop full of anglers, i feel myself going red so slowly back off, because my mate gets what i am not happy with, i tell him that i don't like them because of whatever reason it is, but he has never fly fished so he can't see what a fly angler see's, anyway lucky enough the lad's in the shop were mostly carper's and didn't see the fault's either, they loved them, "my mate makes them" he said, they were the word's i didn't want to hear, we met later at the car. :laugh: I find on someday's that they catch all day, i have even had roach on them, but it doesn't seem right on a zig set up but that's how they get fished, i always want to try them on a fly rod set up, it is always worth trying a zig, it is just finding the right depth. Oh and i hardly ever use a spod/spomb over them. :thumbs:

• Like 3