View From Your Swim

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A few types of "swims" where we're fortunate enough to fish..   The Exeter Canal before first light (Tench blowing everywhere on this morning).. The tidal Exe     First light at Hopes

I'm guessing I was about 14 when this was taken.That would make it 43 years ago. Eek ! Its possible I had hooked the bottom rather than a fish:)   This one was taken at the same spot yesterday a

Moved further down south recently the canal is a 5min walk so after years of barrowing around a ton of carp gear around packed lakes started fishing light. Drop shotting for perch and pre baiting like

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, Flacko said:

Good mate I’m’ looking to get a 20+this winter 👍

I haven’t had one for a couple of winters now with lockdowns and personal reasons. Nice to see one in my net. Smelt(well 2 together) seem to be doing it this last week. 

Been out few times last few weeks blanked my nephews had a few nice marked jacks out this loch .... worst night of my fishing life up there last week was absolutely Baltic high old place 300 odd metres above sea level .... fish my nephew had at first light 

44AF7AD5-F8E1-44EF-8293-26EB6404D0E9.jpeg

• Like 4
10 hours ago, South hams hunter said:

any good mate? kingsbridge seems to be fishing well

Bombed mate bloody great jack crabs about 3 inches across every cast stripping me in two minutes only had harbour rag that I dug. On the Dart opposite Duncannon nice place but it's a crab fest spur of the moment job. Was blowing a bit wanted the wind in my back and clear water.

Cheers Arry

Edited by Arry
  • Like 1