View From Your Swim

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A few types of "swims" where we're fortunate enough to fish..   The Exeter Canal before first light (Tench blowing everywhere on this morning).. The tidal Exe     First light at Hopes

I'm guessing I was about 14 when this was taken.That would make it 43 years ago. Eek ! Its possible I had hooked the bottom rather than a fish:)   This one was taken at the same spot yesterday a

Moved further down south recently the canal is a 5min walk so after years of barrowing around a ton of carp gear around packed lakes started fishing light. Drop shotting for perch and pre baiting like

Posted Images

13 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Need a fair bit of rain, get some water in the river, not known it this low, fished it since 2000.mid October, November should be back to normal, had to work for every fish this season so far😔you and the main man Walt Disney welcome up then........ Dont want you travelling all that distance and blanking kev😉right conditions and swim easy to get 5/8 fish in a session 90% of the fish are doubles. Im free Saturday /Sundays and can always book a monday off work. Unless waters like oxtail soup you catch most as its getting dark😉so no point fishing the days really. 

I been doing the rain dance since early August but all I can muster is a bit of drizzle, if it was,nt for the £11 every time I go over the bridge I would,nt mind a few blanks but at £20 a trip I want conditions to be perfect for my debut 😂😂

• Haha 2
51 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I been doing the rain dance since early August but all I can muster is a bit of drizzle, if it was,nt for the £11 every time I go over the bridge I would,nt mind a few blanks but at £20 a trip I want conditions to be perfect for my debut 😂😂

Stopping the chatges in October apparently 😉

25 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

At this rate DC UK barbel tours is going to be fully booked till 2021 ,DC just want to confirm I want the full food package,and no single figure fish !😉

Bring your own food and drink walt (some of that krill too😉) .... Should be able to put you on some doubles 👍

• Like 1