My Jrt Killed And Eat My Yorkies Pups

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ime no way experienced in breeding dogs but Shuldent the Yorki be alone in a stress free inviroment to give birth to the pups? maybe the Yorki ate the pups it's self coz it.felt thretend by the jrt o

to be honest del boy it sounds like you're own fault, didnt realise anyone would kennel 2 bitches together one ready to drop any day, pups do come early you know? what did you think wad guna happen th

My opinion is you are a complete MUPPET..........you asked!!

Tb mate no one can be that bloody absent minded ;)

Ffs I had a jrt give birth in my house with a bitch staffy downstairs in all maternal phantom mode! Seperate them ffs! Common sense is not that common mate ;)

• Like 3

I take it this has never happened any one before just me . Im just the fool to post a genuine topic and tell the tale I bet there a few hardened hunters on this that wouldnt dare write up there mishaps and f**k ups for fear of the back lash of shit from the keypad clowns Any ways not only have I learned .any member or guest reeding will learn from it two . Every days a school day .good look

• Like 4

Will all dogs together kill the others pups then? Never bred a litter and dont know any close mates who im around that have. Like i said i knew the pregnant bitch will want her own space to be nesting and im not going to be breeding any litter any time soon anyway. Ive just never heard of it before. Have heard a story of one bitch who would kill her own pups though.

I take it this has never happened any one before just me . Im just the fool to post a genuine topic and tell the tale I bet there a few hardened hunters on this that wouldnt dare write up there mishaps and f**k ups for fear of the back lash of shit from the keypad clowns Any ways not only have I learned .any member or guest reeding will learn from it two . Every days a school day .good look

You're absolutely right there: everyone who ever lived has made mistakes, and I remember when I admitted to having a litter of pups from an accidental mating. Bloody hell, that backlash was unbelievable, especially as I was apparently someone who should have known better :icon_redface::laugh: Most of my mistakes occurred long before the days of the internet, and to this day I regret not putting a young lurcher on a lead along a country lane where there was 'never' any traffic, and a dickhead came along at warp speed and killed her.

Life is one long learning curve to the summit, providing we keep our eyes open and don't sleep walk into death.

• Like 4

if it did wouldn't be posting it on here

if it did wouldn't be posting it on here
fallow stag topic is what made you think ha ha this dude knows everything and worn the t shirt already and had backlash of shit and decided jump on the bandwagon a follower is what you are mate

Thats twice you said that and I am. lad my thing is I couldnt care about proven dogs the sire is this the damn is that im a worker to worker couldnt care any other way its what you want and make out of a dog I know mine .you must bin worried bout yours

Edited by delboy_187
  • Like 1