My Jrt Killed And Eat My Yorkies Pups

Lads I woke about half nine this morn to the noise of my jrt beying and barking at the misses miniture yorkie i looked out trew the my back door to my terrier standing over the other I knocked the window the jrt came running up coverd in blood I was thinking they had caught another young starling abd where fighting so I walked out and the yorkie started cower which is un usual I bent down had look noticed she was all coverd in blood and damp shit I had look could see a bag hanging from her so I pick her up and bring to the cage and bedding I had made up quincedently the night befor as she wasnt due till the 19 th the midwife in me kicked in as soon as she hit the bed she deliverd I left her be an start searching garden for pups and found

a mere ribcage and plenty of blood in two spots in my garden .little b_stard I said I showed herwhat she done wrong befor she was slapped about the nose any ways went back in an she deliverd another along with after birt . Thing is how many pups would you say she got i think 2 ate 1 and chewed head an front legs and hind legs off another leaving only ribs ??? they shared same bed last night and were let out about 8 by herself before the school run . . .it also bugging me they are companions and yet my jrt got switched on by the crys I believe of the pups . Heartbreaking tbh I know her capabilitys in field but to her own kind kills me . Now both are caged in kitchen with the jrt cry and gettin turned on by pups crying not good signs tbh plus she is goin threw a fanthem pregnancy milk the lot and was howling in kennell all day . Whats your guys oppinions has this happened any of yous iv bread my shre pups this is my first .

Edited by delboy_187

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ime no way experienced in breeding dogs but Shuldent the Yorki be alone in a stress free inviroment to give birth to the pups? maybe the Yorki ate the pups it's self coz it.felt thretend by the jrt o

to be honest del boy it sounds like you're own fault, didnt realise anyone would kennel 2 bitches together one ready to drop any day, pups do come early you know? what did you think wad guna happen th

My opinion is you are a complete MUPPET..........you asked!!

Not exactly the same but my Ma has a Staff/JRT thing and he'll eat her cats kittens whenever they have any, he'll sleep curled up with the cats never so much as growled at them but as soon as he hears a kittens cry he turns into a demon searching them out and when he finds them they're crunched and swallowed before you can blink.

I'm with the other comments, pretty daft move to be honest and I know that might hit home but seems crazy to me to have the 2 of them together while ones ready to give birth they don't always have pups on the exact day they are due my lurcher had hers a full week early a couple of years ago, the pregnant bitch should have been seperated long ago In her own space, bitches can do some weird things when they are pregnant or with pups.

Edited by grant_c
  • Like 5

Lads I woke about half nine this morn to the noise of my jrt beying and barking at the misses miniture yorkie i looked out trew the my back door to my terrier standing over the other I knocked the window the jrt came running up coverd in blood I was thinking they had caught another young starling abd where fighting so I walked out and the yorkie started cower which is un usual I bent down had look noticed she was all coverd in blood and damp shit I had look could see a bag hanging from her so I pick her up and bring to the cage and bedding I had made up quincedently the night befor as she wasnt due till the 19 th the midwife in me kicked in as soon as she hit the bed she deliverd I left her be an start searching garden for pups and found

a mere ribcage and plenty of blood in two spots in my garden .little b_stard I said I showed herwhat she done wrong befor she was slapped about the nose any ways went back in an she deliverd another along with after birt . Thing is how many pups would you say she got i think 2 ate 1 and chewed head an front legs and hind legs off another leaving only ribs ??? they shared same bed last night and were let out about 8 by herself before the school run . . .it also bugging me they are companions and yet my jrt got switched on by the crys I believe of the pups . Heartbreaking tbh I know her capabilitys in field but to her own kind kills me . Now both are caged in kitchen with the jrt cry and gettin turned on by pups crying not good signs tbh plus she is goin threw a fanthem pregnancy milk the lot and was howling in kennell all day . Whats your guys oppinions has this happened any of yous iv bread my shre pups this is my first .

My opinion is you are a complete MUPPET..........you asked!!

• Like 10

Sad and so angry that this poor little bitch had to be so traumatized through her owner's ignorance. We don't live in Disney land where all the fluffy animals are best friends forever. Nature is cruel, and a dog's instincts are brutally primitive at times. Whether it was the JR or the dam that killed the pups is irrelevant: ALL heavily pregnant bitches need their own safe space for at least 2 weeks before the due date. Yet another very sad example of how out of touch many humans are with how animals behave.

• Like 6

Bloody hell thats terrible that :(. I gotta hold my hands up though I wouldnt of expected that. If i was having a litter though id be read up on the subject. I havent ever been told the sound of pups can set another dog off. Knew they want their own space somewhere quiet to relax though so probably wouldnt of had another dog around it to be fair.

• Like 1

I cannot understand broken English at all.

Lads none of us know everything every day is a learning day so dont start bein f_cin smart behind the keypad when I no it was preventable id got her cage blankets all the previose day she was aslo kept in away from the back garden sure it was herself that let her out to go toilet knowing id be up shortley just over an our that being an our too long I realise now so f#ck all critics and smart arses givivg me crap if told the story or asked advice to a room full of all the negative people who replied .gaurenteed a differant answer from each and every one yous. But sure yous know it all on here an are as quick to hand out negative shite answers rather than knoledge .think im tick all together .I could of not wrote this topic but I did looking for advice and receive crap

Any ways i learned tough way and if it wasnt for these penalty points you'd of got individuel smart replies in my language but im sticking to the rules here. Who on this topic knows everything absolute no one . Yous know f_ck all about everything and everything about f_ck all... a load of oracles .

Edited by delboy_187