Used Shells Wanted

hello i am after used shells of any cal. i am looking for these as i have just started to make catapults and am looking to make shooting sticks and even walking sticks and thinks these would be nice decoration on a few i am no professional at it i still learning but if anyone has any used shells after they go shooting or just lying about could you please drop me a message.

thank you

Shotgun shells should be easy, just go to your local clay pigeon ground and ask. Also, and I may be wrong here but you might be able to buy empty brass rifle cases from the gun dealer without a FAC? As they are not classed as ammunition just a component? But you meet a ticket to buy the bullet heads so maybe you do for brass also.

hello i am after used shells of any cal. i am looking for these as i have just started to make catapults and am looking to make shooting sticks and even walking sticks and thinks these would be nice decoration on a few i am no professional at it i still learning but if anyone has any used shells after they go shooting or just lying about could you please drop me a message.

thank you

try your local army store were they sell stuff am sure ive seen empty shells there