Annoying Phrases.....

i would laugh if it wasnt me on the other end but i hate him and the thick cnut just laughs when i insult him and says oh pops i dont have much but atleast i have you lot has a family :blink: right im off to bed wth a headache thinking about that cnut

...you want to send him a link to this thread via his phone, he'll soon feck off after reading it!!..oh and don't forget to rim his mug of tea on a regular basis....all the best FL

Edited by FairLead
  • Like 1

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

People that use the word "lush" and aren't talking about grass complete f***ing nobbers

'Pulled Pork'..................................Everything's pulled sodding pork these days ....

Is it just me, or do any of these modern "buzz-phrases" really get up your nose ?   Are you fed up of hearing about "iconic" buildings ? Had enough of talent show contestants going on "an amazing jo

The wife's younger brother is something in senior management, and he's always on about "the bottom line", "thinking outside the box", " pushing the envelope", "blue sky thinking" and other such bollox.......

Slightly off topic but misquoting well-known sayings would indicate you haven't read them or understood their meaning to begin with and drives me nuts.

Example: "I was so scared my heart was going 10 to the dozen."

I could care less.

A damp squid.

All intensive purposes,

Driving with undue care and attention. :laugh:

Another one that annoys the shite out of me...

Let's draw a line under this....

More management speak shite.

We should probably draw a line under this thread. I think we need closure..........oops, there's another one !

• Like 1

I hate it when politicians think up these catch phrases and then every member of the party uses them at any given opportunity.......as in "fairness" and "moral" which seem to have been the words of the last 5 years.

Absolute bollocks !

Another recent one is to describe nearly every activity as an "industry", even if it's not remotely industrial.

Singers who insist that " you have to be tough to be in this industry".... cosmetic surgeons are part of the "beauty industry" and theres even a "sex industry", FFS !

This threads becoming annoying

I'm only just getting going.......

What about "smashed it", " what's occurring ?", " fairly unique", "it's not rocket science" and "its a nightmare"........?

And when did " Izzlam " and "muzzlim" become "iss-lam" and "muss-lim" ? But that's neither here nor there........

Edited by Blackbriar

Another recent one is to describe nearly every activity as an "industry", even if it's not remotely industrial.

Singers who insist that " you have to be tough to be in this industry".... cosmetic surgeons are part of the "beauty industry" and theres even a "sex industry", FFS !

I disagree with you there. Everything is an industry.