Pointer X Bull Greyhound

Guest Navek

Bird, where does the Arab part of the name come into it?

thinks was because it was the Arabs who started them off.they were using bully kuttas and bull Arabs for a while over there...

They were also using stag hound cross bully's and stag hound bully kuttas

Edited by Navek

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this is my gwp he is a cracking dog on fox, he has no bother catching them in the cover and very rough ground. Hopefully he will be going over a greyhound bitch.

Bull Arab has a whole lot more in it than just pointer and bully greyhound. Dane, foxhound, mastiff etc have all gone into the breed to the point where it now breeds to type. Pointer x's have been pop

better one of him really strong animal. He is used on fur and feather

Posted Images

Bull Arab has a whole lot more in it than just pointer and bully greyhound. Dane, foxhound, mastiff etc have all gone into the breed to the point where it now breeds to type. Pointer x's have been popular lately though, this pic is my mate's pointer x staghound post-99018-0-61761000-1434163799_thumb.jpg

• Like 5
post-58321-0-18400000-1434178469.jpg this is my gwp he is a cracking dog on fox, he has no bother catching them in the cover and very rough ground. Hopefully he will be going over a greyhound bitch. Edited by jossa
  • Like 11