Full Body Vs Split Workout.

Our lasses brother has started paying for his meal prep, around £150 a week, must be off his head. 

He's built like a racing snake and wants to put weight on, apparently the food is great anyway. 

Just woke up to a message off him, I've lost 3kg in a week or so, WTF?!?! 

He asked how can he be losing weight if he's eating more. 

I've told him he thinks he's eating more, the reality he's eating much healthier now. 

Either the total  calories in this new plan are not the claimed figures or the junk he was eating before equated to more calories than he's having now. 

Basically I've told him to add an extra 500 calories a day and monitor his weight. 

Edited by Greb147

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I agree with Sandymere......do you want to have muscles that ache or muscles that grow ?......You could get your wife to jump on your back go and stand on the stairs and do 100 calf raises,tomorrow yo

I dont really have an opinion either way lads it is what it is some people go mad for it some people dont.......at the end of the day no food is bad for you its the amount of it you have thats bad for

Not sure about this myself but something to consider.   What is the protein content of say 10 eggs, how convenient are they to cook, carry and eat?   How much powder do you have to mix up to get

3 hours ago, Greb147 said:

Our lasses brother has started paying for his meal prep, around £150 a week, must be off his head. 

He's built like a racing snake and wants to put weight on, apparently the food is great anyway. 

Just woke up to a message off him, I've lost 3kg in a week or so, WTF?!?! 

He asked how can he be losing weight if he's eating more. 

I've told him he thinks he's eating more, the reality he's eating much healthier now. 

Either the total  calories in this new plan are not the claimed figures or the junk he was eating before equated to more calories than he's having now. 

Basically I've told him to add an extra 500 calories a day and monitor his weight. 

Needs a good 1000 Calorie shake once or twice a day then add the food he’s eating 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Needs a good 1000 Calorie shake once or twice a day then add the food he’s eating 

As long as the shake doesn't contain any of that powdered jobby, probably chit the bed. Eggs, oats, peanut butter, banana, carrot cake, some water or milk, there's your shake mix

4 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

He doesn't even train but wants to put on weight. 

Better off saving that £150 a week and getting a few takeaways on speed dial and stock up on a few tubs of Ben & Jerries. 

• Like 1