Back At It After A Break

Well I haven't been on here in a while or out with the air rifle

So I decided to go and try and bag a few as there is a lot about on one of my perms, I've just acquired a s400k in 177 and a tin of accupell ft pellets so I filled it up and set off

First of all I wanted to sit down and zero the gun and to familiarise myself with the s400

After about 30 shots I was happy that zero was set and I felt comfortable with the rifle and the way the trigger was set up

I'd shot 6 of the trot without missing then carried on to a strip of wood up ahead

When I got up there I relized the farmers wife was out with the 2 noisy labs, hence the lack of rabbits in the area,so I sat down at the brow of a Hill for the next hour accounting for another 21 with a few misses inbetween?

I only took 1 pic but I will start taking more and and put them up without boring other members with my lame write ups

Something I did notice

When the rifle got down to 100 bar it started shooting 2 inch to the right?

Atb rc1

post-70701-0-92258100-1433848078.jpg

• Like 1

TBO mate you've never lost your plugging skills after Sunday night all I heard when we split up was thump thump thump pure class ' pure class , I'm hoping Mother Nature is kind this weekend and it's not windy we'll be back on track doing what we do best

Nice going mate,

diff 400's drop off at diff points on the gauge, not the most exact gauges mind so find what works for your own gun.

mine drops off rapid just on 100 but my mates dont drop till 85 ish, but is his is poor above 170/175

regards John