New Gunsmith Apprentice

You might remember the good news about my grandson Sam who started a apprenticeship with Westley Richards the B,ham gunmakers who I posted on here , to cut a story a bit shorter I told how young Sam has to cycle to Wellington Rail station about three miles, then catch a train at 7.30 Am to B,ham then a 25 minutes walk to the factory, yesterday his day was ruined. he got back to Wellington station just after 7pm to find his mountain bike had been stolen by some ****** low life probally to sell for drugs he had a very good lock to secure his bike to the cycle rack so the Idle T**T who stole it must have had to saw the cable lock off, The railway police are going to look at the cctv footage to see what the thief looks like. I am really Peed off, Sam after paying the train fares has less than £30.00 left each week from his wages, after all the effort he puts in just to get to work, the scumbag who stole the bike probally lies in bed half the day and gets more dole money to spend on drugs. I am really wanting to commit extreme violence on the thief if he is caught.

What a shame for the lad, typical, puts 100% into learning his trade and going to work, and some piece of vermin steals his bike, as you say probably for his next tenner bag of smack, right, how about we have a whip round lads, to get him another bike? A tenner each should do it I reckon, or whatever you can afford, I will pledge the first donation to get the ball rolling, could be paid into a paypal account easily, come on lads, who's next??

• Like 3

Isn't this just like bloody modern life today? A lad gets on his bike, literally, to get a job and go to work. And along comes an idle worthless b@st@rd who can only steal and rob his way through his pathetic existance and steals his bike!.

Hope the lad get's this sorted out and his employers are decent enough to understand any problems with getting to work.

As for the worthless scumbag. I hope he overdoses and dies. Best favour he will do society!

(Edited for a more polite version of how the thieving shitbag should end up.)

Edited by pianoman
  • Like 4

Fellers I am Very Gratefull for your kind remarks and offers of money and other offers, but a lot of you chaps are struggling to survive with the state of the economy, What I intend to do is to sell a totally mint Air Arms S400.22 carbine with the latest AA moderator, sling, and a 3x9x 50 Hawk IR scope. the whole rifle is absolutely unmarked and has been serviced to my high standard, plus I will give the buyer a two year g/tee plus a free service at the end, the money raised will be given to Sam in order to replace his loss, Many thanks again for your kind offers of help.

Edited by Tron

I dont think he would be covered Vman, as he is only 17 he left school couldnt get a job loves shooting , he tried to join the army, he is in the local TA, but failed the medical its a shame, would not sign on the dole spoke to westly Richards I took him for the interview and him and me was over the moon that he got the apprenticeship

• Like 2

Tron, if the lad does get a "new" bike to replace his pinched one try to get him to get a folding one so it can be taken with him to work then the thieving sh*ts cannot pinch it.

I know its not as trendy as a top mountain bike but it serves a purpose.

regards John

• Like 1

You should not have to sell a rifle because some fuc*ing scum has nicked the lads bike mate, we could at least fund a courier to get Timmytree's offer of a bike to you, let us know, if we can help bud.

I am also happy to chip in a tenner to help sort this out. Just tell me how.

• Like 1

I know how you feel tron. I've just moved to Wellington and I'm constantly seeing posts on Facebook about bikes being stolen. Such a shame as I had a bike in the shed that I sold for pennies a few weeks ago. I'd have given it him if I'd seen this before