Springer Scope Mount One Piece

I got the one piece mount yesterday, I noticed that the dampa dm70 on the web site has only 3 screws to clamp to the dove tails but the one sent to me has 4. The packet says it's a dm70 though it looks like a hop40c ?

I got it from Ramsbottoms and they were very quick and it was very well packaged.

The pictures on the website are generic, not necessarily the one you get. The sportsmatch catalogue I have shows 4 screws for the rail clamp.

John.

I got the one piece mount yesterday, I noticed that the dampa dm70 on the web site has only 3 screws to clamp to the dove tails but the one sent to me has 4. The packet says it's a dm70 though it looks like a hop40c ?

I got it from Ramsbottoms and they were very quick and it was very well packaged.

The pictures on the website are generic, not necessarily the one you get. The sportsmatch catalogue I have shows 4 screws for the rail clamp.

John.

Thanks for the help John, I am sure it is going to be a good set up. The sealed package has RWS printed on the inside of the wrapping ?.

Why do you go for single mounts ?

Hello guys

I have just put the sportsmatch DM70 one piece mount on the HW95 tonight.

There was no instructions so have used my hw77 as a guide position for the mount.

I put it on loose and checked it out and it feels in a good position.

I have give the dovetail clamp screws a good nip but have not gone mad.

I don't know how tight to set the scope tube clamps so I held the allen key with the short part between two fingers so I could not get enough torque to cause any damage to the scope tube.

Any advice guys ?

I have just got home after my first zero of the scope at 15 yards which is about the width of the barn.

I used H&N field target trophy which are what I have used in the hw77 and the HW 95 seems to like them.

What distance should I go for on the next zero tomorrow, it's a .22.

I have just got home after my first zero of the scope at 15 yards which is about the width of the barn.

I used H&N field target trophy which are what I have used in the hw77 and the HW 95 seems to like them.

What distance should I go for on the next zero tomorrow, it's a .22.

I zero my .22 12 ft/lb guns at 25 yards. Mid point zero is then around 12 yards give or take a yard or two depending on your scope height.

John.