Hancock Shit

Well pup just over 9 months old and after a rock start she's coming lovely great little nose on her and always busy when mooching about jump retrieving and recall is spot on now very pleased with her and after her first catch today I'm impressed she's about 24tts now and think might have another inch !! A213D86B-73D0-4AFA-824D-1EF11A1A350E.jpgAE7EDC37-1D8C-4D6D-A39A-612B97817D8F.jpg7F021B70-3D93-4520-96CE-34F13307167B.png

• Like 12

I know Ken I was out today think it's flown she be 12 months when the season starts !!

Yea breeze he's seem to throw some tidy pups he's a ugly fecker lol think he's not being used anymore though

It's easy to stand on the sidelines and whine about a breeders pups not turning out but much of the time it's because most people are not as good as they think they are with dogs. All of the people that bitch about Hancock should try making a dozen batches of pups and see how many actually end up in the hands of competent trainers. If Hancock's pups turn out at better than a rate of 20% he's genius and should get some sort of award because most self proclaimed dog people aren't what they think they are.

• Like 5