Turkish National Charged Over Magee Jnr Murder.

http://www.sundayworld.com/news/northern-ireland/barman-remanded-in-custody-for-magee-murder

A 32-year-old barman has been remanded in custody charged with murdering the son of a former boxing champion.

His father Eamonn Magee Snr, a former WBU welterweight title holder, was supported in court by a large crowd.

As Koca was led from the dock, the boxer shouted: "That's my f****** son you killed you murdering b*****d."

Earlier, District Judge Des Perry had warned he would clear the court if the hearing was disrupted.

• Like 1

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cant really see the problem in Neems posting articles such as this......like it or not there is massive racial tension in our country that to some folk is more serious and important than it is to othe

I'd say me and neems are as opposite as you can be when it comes to politics but I'd never try and censor the threads he can post. If you don't agree with the things he posts take it as an opportunity

Fair play to ya neems, after all its the general section, :-)

Not many boxing fans here then born hunter?

People know but don't care about the SNP or some obscure football club,the articles i put up are cases that are ignored by 99% of the media,a lot of people seem shocked or won't accept them because it doesn't fit in with their worldview.

it can only be a good thing to bring some balance can't it?

• Like 2

Not many boxing fans here then born hunter?

People know but don't care about the SNP or some obscure football club,the articles i put up are cases that are ignored by 99% of the media,a lot of people seem shocked or won't accept them because it doesn't fit in with their worldview.

it can only be a good thing to bring some balance can't it?

Well if this was your first post on such a theme then yes I'd say it was relevant to boxing fans, however boxing isn't the primary motivation here is it?

Yeah, great to bring it to folks attention, balance the media etc. And you have every right to post your interests and political agenda just like the rest of us. I'm a boring f****r and throw up the odd science/defence themed thread. But it's starting to feel the general talk section has become your anti globalism/immigration soap box with every week another couple threads on that theme posted. Diversity of discussion topics is great.

JMO. :thumbs:

Hear hear! It hasn't gone unnoticed.

If this was about boxing and not race, the title wouldn't have mentioned the guys nationality.

Just check your list of topics and they are all about the same thing. How about a hunting topic now and again? :thumbs:

Tbh i read the lurcher and bushing section more,but don't feel much need to post often,can't really offer advice and a lot of the questions up there i wouldn't have thought to ask.

if it didn't generate any attention i wouldn't bump it myself.

• Like 1

Leave me out of it BH your Big Bang bollox is a bad as it gets ffs :)

When was the last time I put a thread up about my big bang bollocks?

When was the last time you put a thread up about your Sunderland AFC bollocks?

:laugh:

notice neems and co didnt trawl this story :hmm:

http://ilmfeed.com/h...job-and-a-home/

Stop the fecking press!!

How is it this is the first im hearing of this?

I personally am shocked that story hasn't made the front page of any of the bigger newspapers...

:laugh:

feck me at least its a couple of steps up than the rag you plagarised,the Sunday world ffs :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::boogy: