I wrote in three emails to that show and every one was ignored ... They had some idiot on talking about the shooting of badgers saying that the badgers are shot at with a shotgun and a few pellets will hit them and they take over twenty minutes to die .........

That was the bit I heard, I was confused when I heard "pellets" too!

Will listen on player later, Jeremy Vine can be good at times, he lets them hang themselves.

It came out yesterday that Jeremy Vine had tweeted "wish I knew that the person I interviewed yesterday was a convicted criminal"

on newsnight (jay tiernen) :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Watch now and see if the "hunt sab's/ badger cull" try to defend him or distance themselves from him :boogy::boogy::boogy:

Real name Gamal Eboe. Claims to have served in the Army, at the moment I don't know in what capacity.

Has convictions for fraud and theft, amongst other things. Lives in the Bath, Bristol area. On Facebook as 'Freeda Brocks'.

• Like 1

He was quite happy to run a website publishing the names, addresses, contact numbers and email addresses of the contractors and farmers involved in the cull. He also 'encouraged' people to make use of these details to 'let them know what you think of them'.

Funnily enough he had a bit of a melt down when his own address was published, claiming it put his family at risk.

If anyones interested, it can be found using a free search engine.

I wrote in three emails to that show and every one was ignored ... They had some idiot on talking about the shooting of badgers saying that the badgers are shot at with a shotgun and a few pellets will hit them and they take over twenty minutes to die .........

I heard that shit Ken... driving along shouting at the radio...