Pockets Rocket Pups

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A bitch can easily raise a litter of 7 pups if she is well fed and watered ... The ones you bottle feed will never be as strong and healthy as the ones on the bitch ........

Your pups you do as you want but I just find it ridiculous to take pups off a perfectly healthy bitch that's producing plenty of milk to put them on a formulated milk ........

This has nothing to do with me but from what I have read this is turning nasty I'm not defending anyone here as I don't know any of you but we are all supposed to enjoy our terriers and what they do t

His names been on an open forum for over four years mate!

your 100% right but it just don't feel right to me bringing it back up and dropping hes name up on here , sorry lads I don't know maybe it's just me lol
  • Like 1

Yes that was me young an dull an like100 percent people took pics an videos till I got court an [BANNED TEXT] did everyone do get rid ov them I was the unlucky 1 who got court done my time payed the fine an didn't get no1 in trouble only my self nw I grow up got a family an just keep doing [BANNED TEXT] I love to do is work dogs

People who haven't got nothing tidy to use so they think other people haven't to ? I'm not prowed ov [BANNED TEXT] I've done I got to live with it for the rest ova my life an tell my kids about not you stop worrying about [BANNED TEXT] other people done in the past an look forward an get ur self descent dog an get out more the being on here

People who haven't got nothing tidy to use so they think other people haven't to ? I'm not prowed ov [bANNED TEXT] I've done I got to live with it for the rest ova my life an tell my kids about not you stop worrying about [bANNED TEXT] other people done in the past an look forward an get ur self descent dog an get out more the being on here

mate what u did was silly at the time hope u have learnt your lesson coz I heard never mind what))you do put some stuff away))lets just hope lesson learnt
  • Like 1

Maybe best this was cleaned up a bit, looks like the whole forum now knows the score anyways, a heads up maybe but bringing up the whole lot names ect doesn't seem right. Doing there jobs for them here lads

• Like 1

I know a few people who have been caught ect for acting silly and just not being carful but I'd never dream of outing them or bring up a successful case against them that's fuking crazy!!

• Like 1

I never dropped his name and wouldn't do it either on an open forum. But I'm not a fan of a grass and a snitch who snitched genuine boys up because he f****d himself up. Fingers crossed he has come on f**k knows who would take him or show him what he needed to know because he's red hot. I'm by no means any angel iv done silly things in my time but can't say iv ever grassed anyone or took a barbaric video of some silly shit that put a right dampener on terrierwork and made everyone who owns terriers look bad. Won't effect me because il stick to my bushing ?

Did he grass?

Lol were did it say on the news I grassed No mate I didn't grass took it on the chin there was lords ov boys on my phone at the time an same r on here an they never had they names mention althro a knock on their door s the groats full ov poo an I've been out with some [BANNED TEXT] know men the last two yrs an they have npz with me they see I grown up an helped me at with some good terriers

Goat you are nothing but a Dick head to be mouthing about this lad if ya had a problem ya shud hav pm him.how many antis do ya think does be on this site looking at stuff.the lad done his time and it should hav been left at that but no the arm chair hunters come out to slag people off thinking there the real deal

• Like 1