Pockets Rocket Pups

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A bitch can easily raise a litter of 7 pups if she is well fed and watered ... The ones you bottle feed will never be as strong and healthy as the ones on the bitch ........

Your pups you do as you want but I just find it ridiculous to take pups off a perfectly healthy bitch that's producing plenty of milk to put them on a formulated milk ........

This has nothing to do with me but from what I have read this is turning nasty I'm not defending anyone here as I don't know any of you but we are all supposed to enjoy our terriers and what they do t

It was 6 yrs ago time to let it go the top terrier man took pics an still do take them has u see in the books if you r who I think u are mate u still haven't much ov idea u do more hunting on here to find out stuff to rip fork off on here groat

Ha never heard it said in my part of the world lad.. sure it just a question about how big my pup could grow ta its not as if i no him or he nos me..

[BANNED TEXT] u got the bitch on mate my bitch is on lactol puppy milk an all the best meat products my bitch turn out bigger thenthe mother so it must help them keeping 4 an a bitch

Edited by Bestabout21

Ha never heard it said in my part of the world lad.. sure it just a question about how big my pup could grow ta its not as if i no him or he nos me..

[bANNED TEXT] u got the bitch on mate my bitch is on lactol puppy milk an all the best meat products my bitch turn out bigger thenthe mother so it must help them keeping 4 an a bitch
http://s1382.photobucket.com/user/clatcham87/media/8FB283AD-E47D-4DA4-9EA3-81744C3C5D2B_zpsyqdystt2.jpg.html

Look mate don't need to lie about were my dog r breed from the pups r not 4 sale so way would I say they go bk to nicks I say worker to worker an for u saying do give newbies advice ways that coz I know [BANNED TEXT] I'm on about come on long way an growen up in 6 years people change

[bANNED TEXT] u got the bitch on mate my bitch is on lactol puppy milk an all the best meat products my bitch turn out bigger thenthe mother so it must help them keeping 4 an a bitch
http://s1382.photobucket.com/user/clatcham87/media/8FB283AD-E47D-4DA4-9EA3-81744C3C5D2B_zpsyqdystt2.jpg.html

What the fcuk were ye at,dogs tied to a tree and clothes strewn about everywhere,lol,maybe i should'nt have asked.

• Like 1

Look mate don't need to lie about were my dog r breed from the pups r not 4 sale so way would I say they go bk to nicks I say worker to worker an for u saying do give newbies advice ways that coz I know [bANNED TEXT] I'm on about come on long way an growen up in 6 years people change

you do sound like top man now. Hopefully il be the same In 6 years
is this the man police had his phone and that how they had him goat
  • Like 1