Jail For Father Who 'racially Abused' Driver Reversing Towards Him While Pushing His Son In Pram.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not condoning what the guy did but I bet loads go away on holidays and take the kids to the camp site pub with them......are they bad parents?   Madeley Mccanns parents fecked off to the pub and she

So he had been drinking in the park when he had care of his child. Is of no fixed abode, A real role model.   TC

Do you know him? he had a few drinks and has no (official) fixed abode,doesn't make him a 'scumbag' in my eyes.   He got 10 weeks for saying something mean,it once again points out the double stand

I am talking about the piss artist in charge of a baby :thumbs:

people should be executed for drinking while they are looking after a baby?

or for low level criminal damage?

neither of them land you in any real trouble IF (huge if) you got arrested for either you'd be out the same day and aside from a fixed penalty never hear about it again.

no,I know what you view as the serious crime here,the same as our enlightened court system and police force.

• Like 2

if this pratt is irresponsible enough to drink while in charge of a child he deserves more than he got I would have flogged him as well. As for my view of any crime, the penalty should be a deterrent so it does not happen a second time ,most of the ones you see or read about have dozens of convictions and seem to graduate from minor crimes to full blown gobshites so the harshest penalties possible Bring back capital,physical punishments and national service for male and females then it may stem the downward spiral of society,I think my view differs from a lot of namby pamby tree hugging social workers :yes::thumbs: .

• Like 2

neither of them land you in any real trouble IF (huge if) you got arrested for either you'd be out the same day and aside from a fixed penalty never hear about it again.

no,I know what you view as the serious crime here,the same as our enlightened court system and police force.

Another weakling who accepts antisocial behaviour

Not condoning what the guy did but I bet loads go away on holidays and take the kids to the camp site pub with them......are they bad parents?

Madeley Mccanns parents fecked off to the pub and she was abducted but they didn't get jail.

Just saying.....

• Like 5

Another weakling who accepts antisocial behaviour

Yeah so weak i don't think people should be executed for throwing a can at a car.

aren't you one of those limp wristed lefties?

http://mobile.news.com.au/lifestyle/fitness/strong-men-more-likely-to-have-right-wing-views-study-reveals/story-fneuzle5-1226644975491

Irrefutable scientific proof you personally are no stronger than an 8 stone girl :laugh:

Not condoning what the guy did but I bet loads go away on holidays and take the kids to the camp site pub with them......are they bad parents?

Madeley Mccanns parents fecked off to the pub and she was abducted but they didn't get jail.

Just saying.....

Big difference between taking your kids to a family friendly pub and walking the streets swigging from a can while pushing your baby around in a pushchair.

And Maddy's parents were neglectful scumbags that should have got the jail too :whistling:

• Like 3

Just saying.....

Big difference between taking your kids to a family friendly pub and walking the streets swigging from a can while pushing your baby around in a pushchair.

And Maddy's parents were neglectful scumbags that should have got the jail too :whistling:

He could've been coming from a family friendly pub and had a take out beer lol Is there different levels of drinking around your kids? The lad was guilty of being a chav and a bit of casual racism (alledged)

but jail is a bit ott.

I'm playing devils advocate and in no way am I condoning that behavior, just highlighting how the media and such jump on stuff like this.

• Like 1

Yes the lads obviously an idiot who shouldnt of been in charge of a kid.......but thats not what he was on trial for he was on trial for calling someone names..........i could half understand getting imprisoned for being drunk in charge of a kid but he wasnt he was imprisoned for calling someone a name i cant believe some peoples responses !

• Like 2

its part of life. if you act like a c**t and get caught doing what ever it is, then you get punished , suck it up and learn a lesson, take the punishment and move on.

Do you think calling someone a fat c**t deserves imprisonment as well ?.......just out of curiosity like.

Edited by gnasher16

Don,t get me wrong he,s obviously a bit of a wrong un but banging him up for calling someone a name is total bollocks......fat c**t,ginger c**t etc thats alright but black your f****d......its a f***ing joke imo

• Like 2