Jail For Father Who 'racially Abused' Driver Reversing Towards Him While Pushing His Son In Pram.

http://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/Jail-yob-racially-abused-parking-motorist/story-26585328-detail/story.html

A 22-YEAR-OLD man who racially abused a motorist who was reversing his car – and then threw a can at him which damaged another vehicle – has been jailed.

Ian Dale was with another man in The Parkway, Hanley, when the car started to reverse, North Staffordshire magistrates heard.

Steve Knowles, prosecuting told the court that the driver heard someone shout, "Look where you are going" and saw two men, one of them with a pram.

He said: "The defendant then used racial abuse towards the driver."

"He admitted shouting at the motorist but denied using any racial language," said Mr Knowles.

Dale, who has no fixed address, pleaded guilty to racially aggravated threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour, criminal damage to a car and resisting a police officer.

He was given a 10-week jail term for the racial abuse.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not condoning what the guy did but I bet loads go away on holidays and take the kids to the camp site pub with them......are they bad parents?   Madeley Mccanns parents fecked off to the pub and she

So he had been drinking in the park when he had care of his child. Is of no fixed abode, A real role model.   TC

Do you know him? he had a few drinks and has no (official) fixed abode,doesn't make him a 'scumbag' in my eyes.   He got 10 weeks for saying something mean,it once again points out the double stand

So a pissed up scumbag father of the year nominee abuses a motorist and rightly gets the jail for it, why did you feel the need to share this oh so exciting story with the forum? :hmm:

• Like 2

So a pissed up scumbag father of the year nominee abuses a motorist and rightly gets the jail for it, why did you feel the need to share this oh so exciting story with the forum? :hmm:

Do you know him?

he had a few drinks and has no (official) fixed abode,doesn't make him a 'scumbag' in my eyes.

He got 10 weeks for saying something mean,it once again points out the double standards of our courts and police (for even arresting him).

a man tried to stab me 2 years ago,he got 3 weeks.

• Like 4

Do you know him?

he had a few drinks and has no (official) fixed abode,doesn't make him a 'scumbag' in my eyes.

He got 10 weeks for saying something mean,it once again points out the double standards of our courts and police (for even arresting him).

a man tried to stab me 2 years ago,he got 3 weeks.

I'd say drinking and trying to start fights with random blokes in the street while you've got your wee one with you makes you a scumbag, maybe you have different morals...

Calling someone a nasty name for carelessly reversing toward your infant child is,imo not a police issue at all,doesn't even merit a caution.

and before anyone brings it up,throwing a can and refusing to comply during an arrest will never get anyone sent to prison.

• Like 1

I remember this type of thing happening to me many years ago, a guy came ranting and raving that I'd nearly run over his dog even though I'd seen it and stopped to let it move away from the car. Luckily I was young enough and big enough to "explain" in the only way he'd understand that I'd done nothing wrong.

• Like 2

I have no doubt he is a scumbag but take away the racist words and he probably wouldn't get jail

Scumbags can run up a list of offences over many years before jail

Put racist comments on something like Twitter and its 5 weeks in prison even first offences

I have no doubt he is a scumbag but take away the racist words and he probably wouldn't get jail

Scumbags can run up a list of offences over many years before jail

Put racist comments on something like Twitter and its 5 weeks in prison even first offences

Can see your point but if this is how this guy behaves when in charge of his child i dont doubt he has a massive list of previous