Ratting Spot

Alrite guys my mate has got a little patterdale and wants to start ratting there a fish dock that is a 2 min walk from mine would it be safe ish to run him there he's had all his jab and is ready to rock there are millions of rats there so thought it would be a good crack anyone eles got any ideas where to find rats atb .corey

• 1 month later...

How you getting on down dock bach . It good down there some big rats there I used to go there with my old pat x it only at back of my house get couple of hours fun down there an doing the dock guys a fever gating rid of um

Ye we saw loads but but the dog was more intrested in playing with my staffy sadly my mates patterdale died a few days ago he started having fits and the vets thinks he had a stroke so im going to be looking to get my self new terrier after my bullx grey gets a little older

Edited by green dragon

Soz bout the pat lovely game dogs , nice locking bullx you got there ,if you get another terrier get your self a rat trap let him see what the smell is an if the rat in in a cage nips him he'll forget about other dog an just go on the hunt down there ,that what I done with my old patx ,people might have different was but that worked with my dogs down there

I bet the ferrets do well Down the dock when I went down the all we did was move a few bag and kicked a few bins iv started a rat smoker out of my old mini moto engine it seems to work very well smokes I like fook what age do you start a dog on rats? I was thinking about a year as I don't want to rush anything

They do specially under the first container by the sheds there's a big nest under it you should try it with your smoker ,as far as starting a pup just take it down there for a walk he'll show you when he's ready coz there rats all over the place there go there in the evening when the place is quite iv seen them in the middle of the road there eating card an lobster they have a better dinner than me lol

• Like 1

They do specially under the first container by the sheds there's a big nest under it you should try it with your smoker ,as far as starting a pup just take it down there for a walk he'll show you when he's ready coz there rats all over the place there go there in the evening when the place is quite iv seen them in the middle of the road there eating crab an lobster they have a better dinner than me lol