Just Seen Cubs Playing

Well i'll stand by what my own eyes have seen as they don't lie to me :thumbs: and say the most spitefull of foxes i have seen dug to or dug to myself have been vixens who had cubs behind them,Believe it or not i don't give two fcuks folks :laugh: but thats what i have seen myself :yes: ..

• Like 3

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In the last week I've seen 3 litters and been told of 3 more. That's all probably in a 3 miles radius. If the midnight cowboys leave them be it could be a good Winter.

To me must of the lads off this site only dig during the summer making excuses that they will lose there permission if they don't do it what a load of shite

Is it not safe too say that there both right this is threw personal experience just 3 months ago we got a call too take care of a fox and when we eventually found her it was in a hole that we done 2 y

Posted Images

Well i'll stand by what my own eyes have seen as they don't lie to me :thumbs: and say the most spitefull of foxes i have seen dug to or dug to myself have been vixens who had cubs behind them,Believe it or not i don't give two fcuks folks :laugh: but thats what i have seen myself :yes: ..

Same ere, a vixen with cubs behind her gave one of my experienced terriers a right work out till I got down to her ( 6ft ), she was in a stop end so had nowhere to go
  • Like 1

Is it not safe too say that there both right this is threw personal experience just 3 months ago we got a call too take care of a fox and when we eventually found her it was in a hole that we done 2 years prior and had never been used since well after the dog was enterd we opened up just under a dyke as we pull the dog out we seen the vixen pushing the cubs out of the hole just so she could get a little further away she never got far and never showed us her face once till we pulled her out bye the tail but she was a very young vixen now another time we were digging we come in at mid tube before the stop end the vixen was having none of it and would not of moved even too the point of letting her come out for a clean shot and it's not as if she dint have room as she was protecting her cubs but the only diffrence was she was a lot older even missing a few teeth I'll never forget that crabit old bitch cos she went for my boot just luckily I dint have welies on so personally I don't think there is a right or wrong answer I think it just depends on the fox as too what it's going too do

• Like 4