Sharptooth Website Launching Soon!

Don't shoot the messenger lads. The man has had a Patent on these since the first one was made and it is water tight. You're obviously ill educated if you think it costs a fortune to Patent a product so simple in design! If any man/woman can make these forks to the same standard for any less than they are sold for, could they please contact me, the man behind the product says he will have an order of a thousand of them as soon as they test as good as the ones he currently produces.

Hi Digga123,

I did say show me the paperwork and I would believe you. So as I was not soooo busy at work and after looking at the newly launched Sharptooth website I did a little search. Yes I can confirm the man from N.Ireland has indeed Registered his Design rights........ Fairplay to him.

P.S. I have the real deal "official" tool I brought a while back and it is the business. Very well made. But a bit pricey. :bye:

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

3. Protect your intellectual property

Protecting your intellectual property makes it easier to take legal action against anyone who steals or copies it.

The type of protection you can get depends on what you’ve created.

Type of protection Examples of intellectual property

Copyright(automatic right) Literary works (including writing), art, photography, films, TV, music, web content, sound recordings

Trade marks Product names, logos, jingles

Patents Inventions and products, eg machines and machine parts, tools, medicines

Design right(automatic right) Shapes of objects

Registered designs Appearance of a product including, shape, packaging, patterns, colours, decoration

Edited by Corkman
  • Like 1