Racist Taxi Man

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So all in all a good night was had only wanted shit to make it a full house and believe me I've had people shit themselves while onboard.its a very thankless job you meet the nicest people on earth an

Asian taxi driver ? Comments urging tolerance ?   Who are you people and what have you done with THL ?

Odd question ,,,,   Sounds like he was a vedgy,,,,or was some of the meat pork,,,   I will be honest though,,,just get another taxi,,,at the end of the day it's his car,,,he can say who can or can

Posted Images

Fu*king cheeky twat. Do what I done and put him on a choke hold.....actually thinking about it don't you will be £1500 worse off! They're attitude fexking stinks they deserve what they get but then twist the story more and more and always play the race card.

my brothers a taxi driver and it costs a few quid everytime somethings been spilt or someone has pissed themselves or been sick in his car lol. He then has to take time off to get the car cleaned which is losing him money, the guy was probably fed up paying costs to clean his motor and wasnt taking the chance of your butchers bags bursting.

I'm a cabbie/minibus driver and you'd never believe how the public disrespect you and your vehicles. Im no way condoning this Asian drivers actions.For example all in one night a few Saturdays ago it took 5 women to get their friend into the bus,on the journey she p#ssed herself soaking right through to the seat and on getting out she fell and split her head open and bled everywhere. I cleaned that the best i could to carry on the night,but had to tell customers not to use the one seat,which cut it down to 11 seats instead of 14.Then on my last call of the night a bus full of girls one spews all over herself,her mate,and all up the inside of the bus.There was loads of it bright red.I had the bus cleaned next day and gave her the bill of £25 which was cheap.So within a few hours I had p#ss,blood and spew that's without all the mental and verbal abuse off drunks and junkies
  • Like 3

Ye should have asked if he could have stopped at his house on the way home too let you walk through with dirty boots n done a stinking shyt in his toilet. Feck aff it's his taxi if he doesn't want that in it fair enough nothing racist. Also "Taxi man" hahahaha

So all in all a good night was had only wanted shit to make it a full house and believe me I've had people shit themselves while onboard.its a very thankless job you meet the nicest people on earth and also the scum of the earth and drink is a demon it can totally change a persons personality and behavior especially sorry ladies the women are the worse!another quick story from years ago.

A brand new bus on the road for the fist time all the usual stickers signs displayed is no smoking/ no food drink to be consumed/seatbelts to be worn.I took again a bus full of women out and picked them up later on return.One woman tries to get on bus with tray of curry sauce and chips and yes as I told her she couldn't get on with it she tipped it everywhere bearing in mind its a brand new bus. so i wasn't best to pleased but you got to be very care full when it comes to women.so after I dropped them off I again cleaned the bus, bagged what i could into bag and at end of my shift kindly returned the bag to the customer THROUGH HER LETTERBOX. I have picked her up again and nothing was mentioned by either of us !

• Like 7

I know you absolutely thrive on that TOMO :laugh:

"Ya names not down ya not coming in"

:laugh: anybody remember that tune from the early 90's? Lol that's Tomo

:laugh::laugh: Kicks like a mule, The bouncer... Not tonight, not not tonight. I didnt know Tomo was black.

If it was me in that situation, It wouldnt have went that way.... As soon as he pulled up and I seen it was a darkie, I`d have said "Taxi for who? Nah mate my names smith" I dont use their shops, f**k getting trapped in a car with one.

Patterdale you've reminded of a time years ago when I'd ordered a cab to take me & my ex out.........taxi pull up & my ex isn't ready yet, so after a couple of minutes I go out & get in, while my ex is still in the house faffing about......

I attempt to humour him......"sorry mate, you know what women are like......."

He replies "yeh, cnuts!....."

Followed by stunned silence....

• Like 2

Patterdale you've reminded of a time years ago when I'd ordered a cab to take me & my ex out.........taxi pull up & my ex isn't ready yet, so after a couple of minutes I go out & get in, while my ex is still in the house faffing about......

i swear down if I'd of overheard that - he would have been picking his teeth out his throat :laugh: cheeky bugger he was eh!

i swear down if I'd of overheard that - he would have been picking his teeth out his throat :laugh: cheeky bugger he was eh!

Lady B agrees !

• Like 1