Bull X Stud Dogs ....

My old bitch is due in soon, would like a solid honest bull x over her. She's bull whippet grey, very honest bitch with no reverse, heart of a lion! She's 22" to the shoulder, lined her with a saluki dog out of dan about 3/4 years ago, kept a pup back and am very happy with her (girl). But I'm basically looking for another pup just like the bitch I'm lining, hence going for another bully over her. post-89948-0-47966000-1432663706_thumb.jpg the bitch in her younger days

post-89948-0-48357100-1432663754_thumb.jpg my bitch out of her to the dan bred dog (3/4 years old)

So what studs are out there lads let me know what you got. Cheers.

• Like 11

try bradus matey i think he has one at stud sounds like a good well bred dog and a good producer :thumbs:

Bradus dropped me a pm mate, it was sadly time to call the old dogs day. Damn shame.

Hi lads yes blade is no longer with us it is a dam shame but I had to make the call truth be known it killed me but best for the dog he was a true warrior best dog I've owned just hope ted makes half the dog he was cheers

• Like 1