Nice Suprise This Morning ??

I can't believe exactly the same thing has happened to me, about four weeks ago both my Jills when AWOL. Found them both and thought nothing of it. I thought they were eating a lot, even said to the wife they look pregnant, but thought they can't be. I opened the hutch and one if not both have given birth. I'm in a rural location so must have something prowling.. I haven't seen a thing ?

Well i suppose these things can happen. How would you know if a Gill has mated with a wild / escape ferret/ weasel/ polecat ?? Would there be any tell tale signs with the kits ??

My ferreting partners Jill escaped a few years ago.He found her several weeks later.3 weeks later she gave birth to a litter of kits.All were handled by his 6yr old daughter daily.I took one.Big mistake.I went to feed her and she flew at the front of the cage hissing and screaming.Couldn't even pick her up.My mate came over to see and she done the same again.This jill was very Dark in colour like a wild Polecat.