Guest alcapone

Tony I fully understand you have to look after yourself and dogs in these times,I also know you get about a bit,make your next trip to France and swing into that dirty scumbags yard and give him what he deserves. Maybe I'm just a bitter stubborn man but there's no way on gods earth would them dogs be alive now,I'd end the argument and nobody would gain. This is "exactly" why booth gets away with what he does,people back down to him for an easy life,he is a DOG THIEF pure and simple,has been for 30yrs,you have no idea how close you were to blowing up his rein of dog theft and now its as it was,I'm so pissed,wish it was me booth tried to have over,I'd of took him to the wall!

Edited by alcapone
  • Like 7

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this thread just goes to show all that is wrong with breeding for sale fame or what ever , i don't think this thread will make any difference, pups out of these shared ownership/ sold /stolen or what

Face saving exercise, you've got to love a trier, what a MUG

Highley Overpriced Failures

well all i can say is' the fannys on here wont like the happy ending :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I was wondering when you were going to come to the defence of your old buddy.

The truth is there for all to see and anyone who deals with him after this is just as guilty, but I'm sure plenty will as the game is full of those who don't ask questions and don't give a shit.

As they say, Birds of a feather, flock together.

• Like 5

well all i can say is' the fannys on here wont like the happy ending :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I was wondering when you were going to come to the defence of your old buddy.

The truth is there for all to see and anyone who deals with him after this is just as guilty, but I'm sure plenty will as the game is full of those who don't ask questions and don't give a shit.

As they say, Birds of a feather, flock together.

nothing like a glimmer of hope aye lol what ever deals go on now it still doesn't change the fact that bobby bullshit was arranging for dogs to be stolen, i've told tony he is mad dealing with him , once you deal with him there is no way back !!!! and i also think the whole issue should be put to sleep

• Like 1
Guest Navek

The amount of attention this has brought them dogs will never be safe .... Everyone on here and Facebook and God noes what else noes that them dogs were bought for 6 grand which now every dog theif in UK and France is rubbing there hands together....worse of all if its on Facebook then plod and rspca and God noes who else noes about these dogs so you'll soon be getting a mock on the door and they will be on your every move.... safest bet for you and them dogs is cull them and never have a dog/bitch with the name tag of BOOTH again

Tony did you buy the bitches off the woman from Sweden?

They were gifted......read the "whole" topic!!

I was told by someone that knows Tony the bitches was swooped for a young black dog.

I was told by someone who knows booth he couldn't lie straight in bed guess he right