RB has a picture on Facebook of a daughter of his Hall of Fame "Guinnes" apparently she has been stolen and in England. He states "The above young black bitch now stolen and in England along with my Cocoa bitch" God love the man, anyone with info should do the right thing and try get this guy his stolen dogs back. Have a good day ?

• Like 1

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this thread just goes to show all that is wrong with breeding for sale fame or what ever , i don't think this thread will make any difference, pups out of these shared ownership/ sold /stolen or what

Face saving exercise, you've got to love a trier, what a MUG

Highley Overpriced Failures

HALL OF FAME,WHAT DOES THAT MEAN????????????

I was in it one night Liam,full to the gills with the black stuff and got up to sing,lol people said i should have been in the hall of fame i was that good,think the pub closed early that night for some reason.

• Like 4

HALL OF FAME,WHAT DOES THAT MEAN????????????

I was in it one night Liam,full to the gills with the black stuff and got up to sing,lol people said i should have been in the hall of fame i was that good,think the pub closed early that night for some reason.

If you can get into it Donie it must be very easy.It must be some honour all the same to have your dog in the HALL OF FAME,the nearest mine get is the hall door.

• Like 1