Here Is Your Best Chance To Do Something About Getting The Hunting Ban Repealed

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Countryside Alliance has launched a new e-lobby as part of its campaign for repeal of the Hunting Act 2004. Take part here and share widely. Members and supporters are encouraged to take part in t

I sent this reply....     Thank you for your reply sir, could I ask you, on what grounds have you made your decision on, im curious as to your expertise in this field, an how you've came to your de

Around the time of the ban, there was a country fair for city kids staged at Staunton Country Park to the north of Portsmouth and my wife and I took along the four and five year old kids we were teach

Posted Images

One idea: is it possible to have an information/facts and figures thread with information from people who really know what they're talking about? My reason for this is that I'm sure many of you, like myself, sometimes find it difficult to argue our side of the debate with our own opinions...even though they may be full of far more common sense than the anti argument. Maybe some genuine facts and figures could help us both discussing it with others and when writing to our MP.

I've not received a reply yet either but it has been a bank holiday so I've not expected one. However, when I do (whichever way it goes) I'm intending to write again with a more personal slant and this is where those facts and figures could help.

One big problem is that those who'd vote anti when they're actually undecided is they don't see the bigger picture; just a gilt frame surrounding a mounted pack in the Shires. People don't see it as effecting a hard working farmer who's loosing chickens, lambs, piglets etc to foxes and mink. Or Mr and Mrs Everyman who's bird feeders are constantly raided by rats and squirrels. Or attempts to encourage red squirrels to spread being thwarted by greys. Or...well...the list goes on.

• Like 3