Gyp X Bulldozer

Seen both run bully run 8 hares killing 8 gyp run 6 killing 6 all dead of winter no duffers and both 2 out and killers. A lot of dogs are bred because of there breeding but these 2 are very well bred and have done there job for the last 4 seasons . 2 top class animals best of luck with the pups

• Like 2

As we all no all chance few asked me why use bully as he pruduiced much ? Chalky and Marcuz was pushing me towards useing a pure maybe I will do diwn the line useing a pure I thought would be more risky then bully pures you

Might get a good one the few might be to slow maybe bad round cover hard to recall just I think more chance with bully getting more killers in the litter bully best male fast quick killer or can hang on of need great in cover very

High prey drive good eyes very little injurys and gyp as all the same qualitys I would just gyp makes more mistakes them bully he does make many if any so figgers crossed 1 or 2 might be good as there perents in the right hands they have all the chance I

Just

Need pick right one that's if she takes

• Like 2

Seen both run bully run 8 hares killing 8 gyp run 6 killing 6 all dead of winter no duffers and both 2 out and killers. A lot of dogs are bred because of there breeding but these 2 are very well bred and have done there job for the last 4 seasons . 2 top class animals best of luck with the pups

tell me what you class as a duffer?????????