Wrong In So Many Ways

The needs of the many out weigh the need of the few ! Yer I know it was a Spock saying lol but it's true. Fair play to the man as like anyone that's lost someone to terrorism I doubt he's ever forgotten Them . So it was probably very hard for him to do today but I think he done what's for the best for he's country he's troops and anyone that doesn't want to go back to them horrible times.

• Like 3

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A terrorist with no laws to govern them that kill innocent women and children are nothing like soldiers ... And the terrorists of Ireland have killed many more innocent people than soldiers in Ireland

I think its a massive step towards reconciliation when they shake hands.......   Went a bit over the top by offering Adams a free weekend in Paris, courtesy of duke of Edinburgh though.

The IRA didn't fight a war. It was a terrorist insurgency.   The British Army didn't lose, as it wasn't a war. They contained the insurgency, keeping the violence to an acceptable level, in order

If By Meeting It Stops 1 Innocent Person Dying Then Its A Job Well Done . . Early 80s Senior Members Off The Ira Held Meetings With Thatcher Yet She Publicly Denied It , So Let's Not Be Kidded Here Its Not The 1st Time A Terrorist Has Met A Major Figure Only This Was In Public !!

• Like 2

If By Meeting It Stops 1 Innocent Person Dying Then Its A Job Well Done . . Early 80s Senior Members Off The Ira Held Meetings With Thatcher Yet She Publicly Denied It , So Let's Not Be Kidded Here Its Not The 1st Time A Terrorist Has Met A Major Figure Only This Was In Public !!

Aye your right she did, old bat she was, yous lads say terrorists, i say an irish soldier, hey just cause your soldiers was from goverment, doesnt make ours any less soldiers, prince charles is the head of the paras, which slaughtered i.nocent irish men on six seperate ocasions, ( of we know of ) all in one year, bloody sunday, ballymurphy etc , yous lads havent a clue what happened over here, so get of your moral high seat, yous have the cheek.

If we had been treated fairly, in our OWN COUNTRY, not yours, instead of being treated like rats, or vermin, by invaders, then maybe things would have been different..

Yous are crying about mussies taking over, haha, wait till they invade by force take over an rule with an iron fist, then maybe youl understand, were im coming from...

Time to move on, an charley boy knows what his boys done, so thats why i think this meeting happened, rant over

• Like 5

It's one of those kind of awkward moments isn't it. But hey ho if they want to shake hands and BE SEEN TO trying to move on, then let them work away.

The queen shaking old martins hand, now THAT was bloody awkward, but good on them they did it, but that's a while ago now and what has happened since, not very much from where I'm sat?

Now IN MY OPINION - I reckon if there was no such thing as press, papers, tv, radio to show the world these handshakes, well I don't think they would of ever happened.

To be seen to shake hands with Adams/Charles is one thing but to mean it is another.

• Like 1

Aye your right she did, old bat she was, yous lads say terrorists, i say an irish soldier, hey just cause your soldiers was from goverment, doesnt make ours any less soldiers, prince charles is the head of the paras, which slaughtered i.nocent irish men on six seperate ocasions, ( of we know of ) all in one year, bloody sunday, ballymurphy etc , yous lads havent a clue what happened over here, so get of your moral high seat, yous have the cheek.

If we had been treated fairly, in our OWN COUNTRY, not yours, instead of being treated like rats, or vermin, by invaders, then maybe things would have been different..

Yous are crying about mussies taking over, haha, wait till they invade by force take over an rule with an iron fist, then maybe youl understand, were im coming from...

Time to move on, an charley boy knows what his boys done, so thats why i think this meeting happened, rant over

A terrorist with no laws to govern them that kill innocent women and children are nothing like soldiers ... And the terrorists of Ireland have killed many more innocent people than soldiers in Ireland have .........

• Like 11

A terrorist with no laws to govern them that kill innocent women and children are nothing like soldiers ... And the terrorists of Ireland have killed many more innocent people than soldiers in Ireland have .........

spot on socks but they used to run the streets and do a far better job than the police, on asbo , pedo, and general scum of the earth kunts. Nobody here trusts or likes the police. All they're own doing by the way

Will Gerry Adams also be offering his hand to the family of Paul Maxwell, the 15 year old local boy who was also killed on board earl Mountbatten's boat ?

What about the Earl's 14 year old grandson ? Or the dowager Lady Bradborne ?

And I don't suppose for a second that he'll offer the slightest condolence to the families of the 18 British troops killed at Warrenpoint on the same day either.

• Like 4

Socks your in denial, the ira tore the brit army a new one, gun battles happened all the time, plenty of helis brought down, not to mention the snipers, the ira had the best weaponary, it was a war, im talking, late sixtys, til the early ninteys,...

Not to mention the hunger strikers who starved themselves to death, for the cause, say what you want it was genuine,

Would any brit soldier starve themselves to death, i think not, maggie came to the table because of the iras campaign, innocents died on both side socks,

At the end of the day, im not looking for arguments, but i dont like to hear ignorant one sided bullshit..

The list is endless for the brits murderous rampages, iraq afghan, loads loads,,,but you dont hear me slabbering

Proves how much of a man prince Charles well done

I'd think him more of a man if he warmly shook him by the hand..then nutted him straight across the bridge of the nose in front of the worlds cameras, shouting 'that's for me Uncle Louis'. Maybe a cheap shot to the nuts when he was down would seal the peace process.

• Like 3

Socks your in denial, the ira tore the brit army a new one, gun battles happened all the time, plenty of helis brought down, not to mention the snipers, the ira had the best weaponary, it was a war, im talking, late sixtys, til the early ninteys,...

Not to mention the hunger strikers who starved themselves to death, for the cause, say what you want it was genuine,

Would any brit soldier starve themselves to death, i think not, maggie came to the table because of the iras campaign, innocents died on both side socks,

At the end of the day, im not looking for arguments, but i dont like to hear ignorant one sided bullshit..

The list is endless for the brits murderous rampages, iraq afghan, loads loads,,,but you dont hear me slabbering

qb, have you ever heard Gerry, Martin or Gerry Kelly apologise for any they've killed or had a hand in it? I certainly haven't, the ira tortured they're own communities too, they weren't innocent by no means,same for the unionists.
  • Like 2

The IRA didn't fight a war. It was a terrorist insurgency.

The British Army didn't lose, as it wasn't a war. They contained the insurgency, keeping the violence to an acceptable level, in order to allow a political solution to be reached.

Had it been a war, the British troops would have been unleashed and Belfast would now look like Grozny...

• Like 6

The IRA lost the legitimacy to be called an army as soon as they took up arms against Michael Collins and the democratically elected government of Ireland and brought about the Irish civil war..

see the bbc reporting here the day about it,they said about the people being ;killed;on bloody sunday,then about mountbatten and the 18 paras being;murdered;in warrenpoint,sounds different doesnt it.