What Do You Feed Your Lurchers In The Season?

Just looking for ideas as what you lot feed your working lurchers on for the up and coming season? I usually feed dry food throught the summer then go for a raw mince feed with pasta the night before a nights lamPing then a small bowl in the morning? I'm asking for performance and recovery cheers!

same food, just cut the portions down , when working he as 1 1/2 lb raw mince chicken +dry meal, and give rabbit with it as well . start to give more food about mid june when getting him fit with bike work up to mid august then lamping :thumbs:

• Like 1

Same diet all year round..raw flesh and bones and pasta veg etc.. athletes don't eat crap and then start eating a good diet the week before the Olympics do they lol..

I feed more when the dogs are more active and a little less in the warm summer months. .atb sesku

• Like 3

I give pretty much the same all year i just adjust the amount to suit the work load. Base of complete with meat/bone, table scraps etc only difference is a little more fat/oil in the colder weather when they are working hard.

Thanks for the replys I don't feed them as much protein through the summer ! But leading up to it now il upper the raw feed! And QBGREY maybe I should of started a Hancock thread then we all could have a serious debate !

Thanks for the replys I don't feed them as much protein through the summer ! But leading up to it now il upper the raw feed! And QBGREY maybe I should of started a Hancock thread then we all could have a serious debate !

Sorry mate only acting s fool .I have the mental age of a 1o yr old.