Salukis

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

got one right here killed a lot of hares with him he's 10 yrs old now, pure bred kc registered and working line bred with a long pedigree of coursing/import stock saluki bred from imports and coursing

To get this back on topic here are a couple of pictures of smoothed and feathered Saluki's, all bred by Paul Sagar. Saw them run many times and still see the back n tan smooth run (second photo) and w

middle east sal or salx?

Posted Images

no for you to stop ducking like you did last season.December good for me .

I seen enough last time it was a embarrassment I felt sorry for you

it should be easy for you then but I see your still ducking 5 times youve ducked now .you sat in the cafe when Isaid a return 3 witnesses were there. December and I will sort the land . As some one said dont f**k the topic up Talk to Rich and sort a date or ring me if you still have the number

Edited by desertbred

Same every year people calling people out for matches do any of them ever occur?

yes do accour . Desert bred called me out 2 seasons ago so I agreed . His bitch ran 5 and if I remember right she didn't bend 1. He doesn't know this but my bitch ran 5 killed 4 but I didn't tell him about the last hare because I felt sorry for him. I was gracious in victory but he wasn't in defeat . I wouldn't waste my time matching that very bitter man again. This fella is a joker he doesn't know any land or even get out of the car to watch his dog run he got articgun to slip his dog. He makes on he knows this and that about dogs and breeding but I know the truth he knows nothing he's lied his way through this site the last 5 years the mans a fraud. Really hope no young lads looking for advise or help fall into the trap like I did think he was for real . The inter net gives idiots like desert bred a voice if you met him you would know different . Don't be fooled by him he uses google for info
  • Like 4

Same every year people calling people out for matches do any of them ever occur?

yes do accour . Desert bred called me out 2 seasons ago so I agreed . His bitch ran 5 and if I remember right she didn't bend 1. He doesn't know this but my bitch ran 5 killed 4 but I didn't tell him about the last hare because I felt sorry for him. I was gracious in victory but he wasn't in defeat . I wouldn't waste my time matching that very bitter man again. This fella is a joker he doesn't know any land or even get out of the car to watch his dog run he got articgun to slip his dog. He makes on he knows this and that about dogs and breeding but I know the truth he knows nothing he's lied his way through this site the last 5 years the mans a fraud. Really hope no young lads looking for advise or help fall into the trap like I did think he was for real . The inter net gives idiots like desert bred a voice if you met him you would know different . Don't be fooled by him he uses google for info

haaaaaaaaaaa is he any good with a catty? :laugh:

• Like 1

I enjoy reading about the saulki and the saulki cross ! Not seen any run day time but seen them on videos they are impressive animals ! And it must be the time of year for arguments ! Although makes for good entertainment I wouldn't enjoy going out with someone ive argued with ! Rather go out with friends and enjoy the dogs run !

Your a clown Killing crew I have run more forgotten more than you will ever know now either get the run sorted or shut up . You like to play the big I am but we both know what you are . a chancer amongst other things, either run or not bottler. I have nothing to prove or more to say.

Edited by desertbred
  • Like 2

I was looking at some Salukis on youtube in the middle east racing. They were very impressive but what struck me (knowing nothing about them) was they all looked very short haired and non of the feathering you usually see. Is that because they shave them because of heat or are they a different strain? I think some were pure and some had Greyhound in.

becouse most are sal crosses from syria

Do you mean greyhound crosses?

yes

some arabs inport greys from ireland for breeding

Not a dig, but why are they importing greyhounds to breed to their salukis if the salukis are already fast enough? Doesn't make sense to me.

• Like 3

Its mabye to get some fresh blood or trying something new it can sometimes work out for the best.

I see your point mate, but I don't really buy that. The countries, states etc, which collectively cover many many thousands of square miles, that salukis are native to will have several different lines, strains, breeding etc. They would't need to add greyhound, or anything else, to widen the gene pool.

Like I said, not having a dig, but I don't see the point in adding greyhound if their dogs are already fast enough :thumbs:

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 1