http://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/verdict-due-in-ashers-bakery-gay-cake-court-case-1.2218032

I think it getting abit silly now.Why should you have to do something that your religion doesn't agree with and be took to court for it?imo they just after compo.bit like telling a halal caterer you want sausage rolls and pork and egg roll sandwiches on your buffet.

Same sex marriage is still illegal in Northern Ireland. Are they asking the bakers to promote illegal activities? Businesses should have the right to refuse anyone or anything, not have to cow-tow to these professional victims.

Really boils my piss. Is anyone really so sensitive because someone won't bake them a cake? No, they are just trying to force their values and principals on everyone else.

theres a vote on gay marriage in the free state on friday,the north of ireland is being held back by a few backwoods men,their health minister says the giants causeway is only 6.000 yrs old lol,as some other mp was saying the trogan horse of equaliy is the only way to break them..so its the taiban with suits on trying to force religious views down peoples necks.imo

theres a vote on gay marriage in the free state on friday,the north of ireland is being held back by a few backwoods men,their health minister says the giants causeway is only 6.000 yrs old lol,as some other mp was saying the trogan horse of equaliy is the only way to break them..so its the taiban with suits on trying to force religious views down peoples necks.imo

How is forcing something on someone equality

I wonder if the same charges would have been levelled at a Muslim bakery and its owners for refusing to endorse gay marriage on a cake? I think we all know the answer to that one, not a fuc*ing chance.

As with most of these bakery cases around the world they are done by militant gays in the hope the bakery will refuse

Why they don't target Muslim bakeries.....The best response I read was a bully doesn't pick on a bully

• Like 1

How is forcing something on someone equality

its just showing the fundamentalists there not above the law,

So nan are the queers not fundamentals, that man done it on pure badness, an as usual the liberal leftys got their way,,,,

Were was the equality for the christians eh, i think im going to have s we experiment, find a gay owned buisness an give them my service, see what happens, the judge has just showen how wee can make a few bob by sueing companys that dont provide us with a service, this will be good.

http://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/verdict-due-in-ashers-bakery-gay-cake-court-case-1.2218032

I think it getting abit silly now.Why should you have to do something that your religion doesn't agree with and be took to court for it?imo they just after compo.bit like telling a halal caterer you want sausage rolls and pork and egg roll sandwiches on your buffet.

Putting the gay thing aside another thing to consider is its a double edged sword this religion thing ...I think the law was probably right to put people over religion otherwise we would just be opening a Pandoras box for the fanatics to take advantage of....we don't want this do we ?

post-70213-0-98975300-1432063706.jpeg