Thanks To This Fourm And A Good Man!

Would love to take the time to say a huge thanks to a member of this forum who has recently taken me out on their permission. Not only have I had a brilliant time but have meet a good man in the process.

After struggling to find new permissions local to me and knocking on countless doors (the shooting community have got it locked down pretty well around me) I had pretty much given up.

Thanks to Pestie100 however I have had my faith restored in the shooting community knowing that there are good people out there just got to find them.

So with new found confidence I am back on the hunt for a new rifle permission or even a night out local to me many thanks to pestie100 for the cracking night out and thanks to this forum for helping people like myself on a daily basis.

Nick8310

• Like 16

Thanks Nick8310.

I've got to say I'm glad I responded to your post, you're great company and an even better shot !!

If anyone out there can help Nick with some more sport I'd highly recommend contacting him.

Cheers & see you soon hopefully.

• Like 1