Repeal Of The Hunting With Dogs Act 2005

theres alot of demand from snp voters to have the snp vote against it...

as an snp voter, i hope they dont, and you guys get the ban lifted. good luck

you could write to your SNP MP asking they abide by their pledge to not vote on English laws and to abstain as promised.

• Like 2

somebody format a letter I will copy it and send it to my MP. Don't have the time to draft my own :tongue2:

Dear (Your MPs name)

I am writing to you today to ask for your support in the upcoming vote in Parliament to repeal the Hunting Act 2004. It is a ridiculous and unenforceable law that wastes police time and resources in a time of austerity perusing otherwise law abiding citizens just trying to preserve their traditional country way of life. We have been given a rare opportunity to overturn this unjust and unenforceable piece of legislation, please don't let is pass us by.

In anticipation of your reply,

Yours sincerely,

(Your name)

There's a form letter for everyone to use, you can find your MPs contact details at https://www.writetothem.com/ :victory:

Get the Mrs and relatives to send one out too, they need to see there's overwhelming support for a repeal :yes:

• Like 3

somebody format a letter I will copy it and send it to my MP. Don't have the time to draft my own :tongue2:

Dear (Your MPs name)

I am writing to you today to ask for your support in the upcoming vote in Parliament to repeal the Hunting Act 2004. It is a ridiculous and unenforceable law that wastes police time and resources in a time of austerity perusing otherwise law abiding citizens just trying to preserve their traditional country way of life. We have been given a rare opportunity to overturn this unjust and unenforceable piece of legislation, please don't let is pass us by.

In anticipation of your reply,

Yours sincerely,

(Your name)

There's a form letter for everyone to use, you can find your MPs contact details at https://www.writetothem.com/ :victory:

Get the Mrs and relatives to send one out too, they need to see there's overwhelming support for a repeal :yes:

made it easier, done :thumbs:

Everyone should copy N paste an send it plus there familys an any friends that will help, good thinking lads

Use the anti's tactics against them, drown every MP in Westminster in a flood of emails, letters and petitions. This is the one and only chance we'll ever get to go back to how things were :victory:

• Like 1

The moderators havent bothered about pinning the contact address www.writetothem.com

That will be the wave of anti Muslim sentiment !! Lol lol

• Like 2