The Gap Is Closing In On The Hunting Ban

Good idea to write to our mp cocker..I'll do it but I wouldn't think he'd vote in our favour...lads with dogs have a BAD name in my area..and probably rightly so..landowners..farmers..keepers all victims to the local idiots driving fields. .through gates..stealing etc

hard to get good permission local I travel a good distance to legally work terriers..let's hope the idiots who spoil it for the rest of us get bored..

when I get a reply I will share on here.. atb sesku

Point out that these field drivers gate crashers , thieves are not the genuine hunting fraternity it would be wrong for him to vote away centuries old traditions because of a handful of anti social elements who cause problems in society in general not soley in the Rural communities.Point out that hunters are country and wildlife conservationists also and often assist farmers in land management on a voluntary basis
good point desertbred..

Very good point.

I'm with you gent's all the way!

I just hope if the march comes it's not when I'm on holiday, I think er indoors would have something to say if I wasn't on the plane....

Edited by Mr Goodcat
  • Like 1

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the 2005 hunting ban that tony blair, the rspca, lesbians, and hippys, and numerous other misfits, have imposed against normal people who like to hunt with dogs

a piece from todays papers The reasons why England and Wales voted so convincingly for a Conservative Government on Thursday will be debated forever, but one of the most obvious is the complete reje

My MP is Labour I asked him months ago had his opinions changed at all since he voted for the Ban in 2004 he replied" No" I asked him in an open vote for repeal how would he vote he said with his cons

Posted Images

I am waiting to hear from my mps, this is what i wrote to them it takes a minute or two that all, please cut and paste if you want.......

dear

i would like to ask for your support in the repeal of the 2005 hunting with dogs act, as promised by david cameron, your opinion or views on this matter would be greatfully received, i personaly would like to see a repeal of this ban as soon as possible,

in anticipation of your reply
Yours sincerely,

Just sent my MP a letter, thanks for this template Cocker :thumbs:

this is my reply of conservative mp he says country sports play an important role in rural life

and my reply from u skip she says she gets 50/50 letters for and against, you lads could tip the balance in our favour if you write to them

post-5042-0-17990800-1432042631_thumb.jpg

post-5042-0-90813200-1432042653_thumb.jpg

Lol no stop me feck the snp and there jobless fecking followers lol

I agree mate, they've no stopped me so far and i'll continue in my way regardless of the ban, the border is only a couple of hours drive away anyway should the ban be repelled in England & Wales

The mps who are against hunting are the ones who need to be written to, it is vital that you write and also get everybody you know to do so too. Tell them that the arseholes who go fence breaking etc haven't been stopped by the ban as they are still doing it, and in fact people hunting with permission and legally can help to guard against the others

• Like 1

The mps who are against hunting are the ones who need to be written to, it is vital that you write and also get everybody you know to do so too. Tell them that the arseholes who go fence breaking etc haven't been stopped by the ban as they are still doing it, and in fact people hunting with permission and legally can help to guard against the others

I think the MP's who are for it should be written to as well, just to show that we are behind them and that they are being supported, but good point though, they do need telling the truth.

Thank you for contacting Jude and Paul about the fox hunting ban.

However, this is a matter for the British parliament, while Jude and Paul have been elected to the European Parliament.

If you have not already done so I would suggest that you contact your MP, Tom Blenkinsop, his e-mail address is info@tomblenkinsop.com

However, the Labour Partys rural manifesto issued before the recent General Election, stated that Labour will defend the ban on hunting foxes with dogs, and will not support any bill to repeal the act.

Kind regards,

I have also wrote to Tom blenkisop, but still not had a reply!

• Like 1

However, this is a matter for the British parliament, while Jude and Paul have been elected to the European Parliament.

If you have not already done so I would suggest that you contact your MP, Tom Blenkinsop, his e-mail address is info@tomblenkinsop.com

However, the Labour Partys rural manifesto issued before the recent General Election, stated that Labour will defend the ban on hunting foxes with dogs, and will not support any bill to repeal the act.

Kind regards,

labour have had majority here since 1918 I know I won't get a positive reply if I get one at all.. Edited by s.e.s.k.u
  • Like 1

I've had replys off everyone, all good replys except labour mps wankers they won't reply, i have never ever voted for them and il never ever vote for them as long as i live i think they are ignorant people

• Like 2

Kind regards,

Though these two are MEP,s and deal with European issues they are still elected in the UK and members of Political parties they are not free spirits in Europe they still project labour policy or what ever party they represent. Going by their response and their referal to the Labour parties rural manifesto they obviously support the Hunting act but are not courageous enough politically to nail their colours to the mast. This doesnt bode well forr any European negotiations does it.The manifesto means it wont be a free vote for MP,S as labour have already revealed they wont support a repeal this is even before the Parliament came into session out and out betrayal of the free vote claim.

• Like 1