The Gap Is Closing In On The Hunting Ban

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the 2005 hunting ban that tony blair, the rspca, lesbians, and hippys, and numerous other misfits, have imposed against normal people who like to hunt with dogs

a piece from todays papers The reasons why England and Wales voted so convincingly for a Conservative Government on Thursday will be debated forever, but one of the most obvious is the complete reje

My MP is Labour I asked him months ago had his opinions changed at all since he voted for the Ban in 2004 he replied" No" I asked him in an open vote for repeal how would he vote he said with his cons

Posted Images

is that why we all walked around hyde park

i thought it was for tea and cakes and steak afterwards :thumbs::thumbs:

I was there and the price of fish&chips,hotdogs and burgers off them vans/stalls was just unbelievable, glad I took some sarnies.
  • Like 1

Copy n pasted this to my mp mate, will let you no if I get a reply

I am waiting to hear from my mps, this is what i wrote to them it takes a minute or two that all, please cut and paste if you want.......

dear

i would like to ask for your support in the repeal of the 2005 hunting with dogs act, as promised by david cameron, your opinion or views on this matter would be greatfully received, i personaly would like to see a repeal of this ban as soon as possible,

in anticipation of your reply

Yours sincerely,

• Like 1

Should we not move control of what we do away from loons, and into the hands of BASC, The Countryside Alliance or similar, away from the domain of the public and into the hands of those involved.

You might not agree with a lot of things, but to have a voice like that would be a good thing.

Its to be assumed the BASC and Countryside Alliance are already strongly involved in the Repeal activities, It is a fact that lots off lads for one reason or another are not in groups and associations but it does not mean they are any less passionate in getting this Ban repealed. Unity is great to ensure maximum support but every individuals support and input is just as important or may be even more so than the big associations as it is individuals who support these groups.also

Edited by desertbred
  • Like 4

With this being a way of life for so many of you on here, how many got out and voted in the election?

The election is a completely seperate issue. Some people may vote for a party because of a single issue or manifesto promise but I would imagine most cast a vote based on a wide range of issues

• Like 1

With this being a way of life for so many of you on here, how many got out and voted in the election?

The election is a completely seperate issue. Some people may vote for a party because of a single issue or manifesto promise but I would imagine most cast a vote based on a wide range of issues

Agreed, that was a slightly dumb statement

Good idea to write to our mp cocker..I'll do it but I wouldn't think he'd vote in our favour...lads with dogs have a BAD name in my area..and probably rightly so..landowners..farmers..keepers all victims to the local idiots driving fields. .through gates..stealing etc

hard to get good permission local I travel a good distance to legally work terriers..let's hope the idiots who spoil it for the rest of us get bored..

when I get a reply I will share on here.. atb sesku

Good idea to write to our mp cocker..I'll do it but I wouldn't think he'd vote in our favour...lads with dogs have a BAD name in my area..and probably rightly so..landowners..farmers..keepers all victims to the local idiots driving fields. .through gates..stealing etc

hard to get good permission local I travel a good distance to legally work terriers..let's hope the idiots who spoil it for the rest of us get bored..

Point out that these field drivers gate crashers , thieves are not the genuine hunting fraternity it would be wrong for him to vote away centuries old traditions because of a handful of anti social elements who cause problems in society in general not soley in the Rural communities.Point out that hunters are country and wildlife conservationists also and often assist farmers in land management on a voluntary basis

Edited by desertbred
  • Like 3

Point out that these field drivers gate crashers , thieves are not the genuine hunting fraternity it would be wrong for him to vote away centuries old traditions because of a handful of anti social elements who cause problems in society in general not soley in the Rural communities.Point out that hunters are country and wildlife conservationists also and often assist farmers in land management on a voluntary basis
good point desertbred..