Terrier Tran On Facebook!!

We have recently created a New Facebook Page for TerrierTran to show some of the recent boxes we are working on. Please follow the attached link https://www.(!64.56:886/terrierboxes?ref=hl

Im all for a little honest prostitution,especially if they kneel down and then ask you for a Fiver,but is there any chance of you posting anything relevant on here that does not require somebody parting with their dosh?.

• Like 4

It looks like their product is good. They do a service to those who don't want to waste their time building one of these. I can't understand the people on here getting down on people earning an honest dollar. I guess everyone should just do everything for themselves and an honest days work be banned forever because only ass holes want money. Sheesh.

• Like 4

It looks like their product is good. They do a service to those who don't want to waste their time building one of these. I can't understand the people on here getting down on people earning an honest dollar. I guess everyone should just do everything for themselves and an honest days work be banned forever because only ass holes want money. Sheesh.

I don't think he really gives a fook about the man making money his point is he hasn't posted any thing constructive to the site just peddling and that's not what the sites about its what its least about

• Like 1

A good product is productive. Alot of people post opinions on here that are much less productive lol. I hear what y'all are saying but that the man doesn't post anything else hurts nobody but him and his business. As a well respected man would do better making terrier equipment. If people don't put their products on forums like this, they aren't heard of and if they're not heard of their product isn't used. I have seen boxes like these and I wish I had some. But they're not made like that here. I for one am glad to see there is a place to find them.

• Like 3
Used to post in the falconry forum on this site but its rarely used. Pointers, Peregrines and hunting Game is my passion. I have not meant to coarse any offence by posting my products to this forum I like t think I am providing a service. Anyway heres a few photo's of my peregrine and pointer Tallywhacer. :thumbs:
post-22530-0-57726600-1308171292_thumb.jpg
post-22530-0-32723700-1308170910_thumb.jpg
post-22530-0-01028900-1308171122_thumb.jpg
post-22530-0-05533800-1308170695_thumb.jpg
All the very best
Carl Cheshire
www.animaltransitboxes.com

• Like 5

Always good quality products very nice Peres nice pointer too . Wouldn't worry to much about what people say . Keep up the good work in producing quality products for terrier men falconers ferreters alike cheers .

• Like 1

If iv got enough in my piggy bank by the Welsh game fair, I might even invest in a triple quad box, if I can get a good deal, lol☺️

Look forward to seeing you there. er're hoping to have some different boxes on show!!! :-)

orderd mine today :-) had a aliminium one for last few seasons of a lad on here been a good box easy to clean but the lock rattled lose coming up the lane lost a dog from it jumped out the pickup got the dog back in the end what was lucky but if it happend again it whuld only have my self to blame time for a change me thinks and these look bang on to me