Man Accused Of Waterboarding 5-Year-Old

Unbelievable. He's going to be very popular in prison.

MT. MORRIS, MI -- A 30-year-old Mt. Morris man is in custody after authorities claim he waterboarded his girlfriend's 5-year-old son and used a knife to abuse the child's 12-year-old brother.

Mt. Morris Police Chief Keith Becker said the man was arrested after he allegedly used the controversial waterboarding technique once used on terrorism suspects on the small child.

The man's name was not being released since he has not yet been arraigned on the eight-count warrant, which includes assault and child abuse charges.

Becker said the boy ripped his backpack at school Tuesday, May 12, and the suspect allegedly used waterboarding, which simulates drowning, to punish the child.

The suspect allegedly belted the boy's arms to his body, put underwear over the child's face, leaned him back over a footstool and poured water on his face, according to Becker.

Police became aware of the allegations after school officials noticed the boy acting differently, according to Becker.

During their investigation, Becker said detectives learned the man also allegedly abused the boy's 12-year-old brother with a knife.

Becker said the man allegedly tied the boy's arms, forced him to his knees and prodded him in the chest and throat with a knife. The incident lasted for roughly three hours, Becker said.

"This is very disturbing," Becker said of the allegations.

Both children have been removed from the home, Becker said.

Becker said the children's mother is not currently facing any charges, but the case remains under investigation.

http://www.mlive.com/news/flint/index.ssf/2015/05/mt_morris_man_accused_of_water.html#incart_river

never ceases to amaze me that the mothers don't seem to notice their children being abused/tortured in such extreme ways by these their scummy boyfriends/husbands/whatever, ..... the mother should be jailed also, no matter how scared a normal loving mother would NEVER allow ANYONE to harm her children, poor wee souls :censored:

• Like 6

Agreed Vixen.

If guilty he is one horrible c**t of a human being and I hope he gets it all back 10 times...

But she should hang her head in shame, to allow her children to be in that situation show's her to be an inadequate mother in my book.

I hope the kids get a happy ending.

• Like 1