Snp To Oppose Hunting With Dogs Repeal

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am a very passionate Scot , I have a big Scotland flag in my garden ,I have Scottish tattoo ,I drink whishy and have a tin of short bread in my cup board but im not blinkered I can see the SNP for w

whats the answer Labour/Snp open doors immigration more native un employment   Throw money at the jobless and make it even more likely they wont look for work

Just what I expected like many other SNP supporters who hunt shoot and fish up here

Posted Images

SNP said they will abstain as the ban in Scotland was introduced two years before England.. We still need the support of the Scots lads and the Irish lads in order to keep the pressure on for a repeal.

Edited by desertbred
  • Like 1

Well it seems pretty clear to me that the snp are anti hunting with dogs . They were big players in getting the ban in Scotland in the first place and there unwillingness to take part in the repeal just shows there true colous t...its a great time for the Scottish and fair play to you for sticking together but just be careful what you wish for don't let patriotism over rule common sense...to support a party that doesn't support your way of life is madness to me. I believe only as a united union will we achieve our goals otherwise it's just divide and conquer.

• Like 1

Anyone thinking that this applies to the ordinary Joe's with lurchers and terriers need to lay of the meth, if there's a vote on this you can bet it will be to do with hunting on horse back and things will remain the same regarding digging, lamping etc. Tories have no interest in working class folk, when will that sink in? :hmm::hmm:

• Like 2

Anyone thinking that this applies to the ordinary Joe's with lurchers and terriers need to lay of the meth, if there's a vote on this you can bet it will be to do with hunting on horse back and things will remain the same regarding digging, lamping etc. Tories have no interest in working class folk, when will that sink in? :hmm::hmm:

the vote is to repeal the ban in its entirety.

• Like 4

I cant believe any one in Scotland that are involved in our way of life voted for that shower of clowns the SNP

Its hard to believe so many did vote for SNP whether for or against country sports :thumbdown:

are the tory scum not calling themselfs the working mans party lmfao