Not Long Now

In her new cage for a few weeks now wile she gives birth

My jill is looking fatter everyday, hope shes not carrying a dozen. Shes eating rabbit and pigeon by the ton. Yours must be due in 3 or 4 days?

I know same here, think it was the 25th there due can't wait just hope she doesn't eat them, what you gonna keep out of your litter mate?

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thought I'd put a update on because iv not done one in a wile, so I've kept 2 Hobs and 1 Jill out my litter and there coming on a treat there 13 weeks old now and exactly how I wanted them the hobs ar

5 weeks old now and all there eyes are open now and they can't get enuf of rabbit as well

8 weeks old today and ready to go I've still got the two albino hobs if anybody is interested

Posted Images

In her new cage for a few weeks now wile she gives birth

My jill is looking fatter everyday, hope shes not carrying a dozen. Shes eating rabbit and pigeon by the ton. Yours must be due in 3 or 4 days?

I know same here, think it was the 25th there due can't wait just hope she doesn't eat them, what you gonna keep out of your litter mate?

Im keeping 2 hobs which Ill get castrated, if they turn out as good as the father to the litter Ill be very happy. Its the jills first litter so Im hoping all will go smooth. Shes a solid worker to so if they don't produce something decent between them Ill be surprised.

Any kits yet mate? my kits are due in just under a week, got a bad feeling shes having a phantom for some reason but wel see.

No not yet mate I put her in for 24 hours then took her out for two day then put her back in for 24 hours so the dates where the 25th or the 30th so next few days hopefully mate
  • Like 1

Any kits yet mate? my kits are due in just under a week, got a bad feeling shes having a phantom for some reason but wel see.

No not yet mate I put her in for 24 hours then took her out for two day then put her back in for 24 hours so the dates where the 25th or the 30th so next few days hopefully mate
looking forward to seeing pics when it all happens guys, 1 of my jills had a phantom and the other dropped her kits this afternoon. Haven't looked to see how many yet I will give her a day or 2 to settle Edited by bowburnbandit

Went down to go and check on the ferrets before and to see if she's had them and she came out the nest box still abit big so though she hadn't had them but then I started hearing squeaking and she's had them I can only see about 3 or 4 but she still looks big so so don't know if she's gonna have anymore or not Just hope she doesn't eat any know

post-97937-0-45504000-1432917909_thumb.jpg

post-97937-0-08661800-1432918233.jpg

• Like 1

My jills given birth today, haven't seen them yet but I can hear the squeaks very clearly. Im going to give it a week before I go in for a proper look just to be safe.

Hoping its not a big litter, last few days shes looked as though she had a tennis ball in her gut, she was huge.

Edited by pie-eater