What Flat Band Set Up For Hex Nuts

hi all what is the best set up for [BANNED TEXT] hex nuts i been shooting them for a bit now and im not killing as much as i was with stell BB the last bunny i shot was in the head the from the motor at about 12ft away and it just ran off FFS im using twin 20mm to 25mm thera-band silver cut 20cm long i cant get on with tubes so would like to get a good flat band set up do you think i might be shooting to much rubber for hex nut i was told the other day just use 12mm lead that might be what i will do

I was using double 15mm silver with hex nuts a longish 40" draw and it worked alright. I only tend to hit pigeons with headshots or miss though which is different to killing a rabbit obviously.

I picked up a section ,er well a package of this blue lastic looks as thick as the thera gold was wondering if any one could suggest a cut for it useing .445 er .440 lead balls for hunting ammo ?don't mean to bump in to yer thrad just thought it'd be better than starting a new one .

Sounds like it's a preference thing. Like I'd always use double 15mm instead of single 30mm it just feels better for me. Had success with long draw single 25mm but it's not my favourite. It's a twat finding what works best for yourself ha