• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Been a long time since iv been on here but here's a few pics of my new set up

Look well made, but it would be better if they could get some sun on their backs. Dogs need sunshine for Vitamin D, as well as being able to lie out in the sun when they feel like it. Staring at four

nice them scent

Posted Images

There's a path goin the whole front of the runs socks and the fence is there to keep and unwanted eyes off the dogs in case there broke up , also it stops the dogs from barking if I'm in my kitchen

• Like 1

Look well made, but it would be better if they could get some sun on their backs. Dogs need sunshine for Vitamin D, as well as being able to lie out in the sun when they feel like it. Staring at four walls all day can lead to boredom/chewing/barking etc.

• Like 2

The sun comes up the front of my house each day and believe it or not they pan out on the floor of the kennells enjoying it while it's there. The fence stops my kids friends from goin at the gates etc too .The dogs are in better nick now then they ever were thank god but totally agree with you on the vitamin do pal aswell

Edited by mr scent
  • Like 1