Right lads who's on there then ? I'm not on there but recently all I keep reading is this on Facebook that in Facebook lol . Straight up though is it any good as I'm a nosey c**t and now I'm intrigued ? ?

• Like 1

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Legitimate groups and clubs are monitored and admin by dog people on Facebook as with HL, they dont allow allow illegal posts, individuals who start groups or their own profile littered with illeg

I am on it but never put any thing to do with dogs on it you can never know who is watching.

Im on it to keep in touch with family out foreign.The terrier sites are full of clowns,example,boys from Dublin got lifted after putting up pictures of themselves smiling for the camera in there own b

I've always thought of the same as the two posts above ( Forest of Dean redneck post ) . So the lads that are on here that are on it are you just doing what I would do and bring nosey lol, or are they some good stuff on it . I bet a lot of the lurcher lads are on it ain't they ?

Edited by marshman
If what you do is beautiful, you can show it. Don't matter where you show it (TV, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, local newspaper...).

If what you do is awful or disgusting, don't show it. Simple.

The matter isn't the media but what you have to show or to hide.

Here a link to a Facebook page dedicated to digging. Without blood.

• Like 5

If facebook was used as its described to be "a social media network" then it would be great, great way to keep in contact with friends/family in other countries for free. But like everything you get the usual apes that use it as a public cock measuring tool and post rediculus pictures of dogs/game and others reply to the pics with comments that are as bad if not worse.... 90% of dog seizures, bans and investigations are brought about by the very ones that put up the pictures and videos. Not to mention how is tars the rest of us that work dogs. Then you also have the massive element of cyber bullying on there where some kids are publically ripped to bits and really effected by it....

• Like 6

If what you do is beautiful, you can show it. Don't matter where you show it (TV, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, local newspaper...).
If what you do is awful or disgusting, don't show it. Simple.
The matter isn't the media but what you have to show or to hide.
Here a link to a Facebook page dedicated to digging. Without blood.

I want to be clear, everybody is obliged to do some disgusting things. No moral sentence IMO.
I have to sort out the beautiful and the disgusting before to post anything on facebook.
Edited by Blaise
  • Like 1

Lads forgive my ignorance as I sort of missed the boat where this sort of thing is concerned but would everybody be able to see stuff about me( I know that's kinda the idea lol ) or would I be able to be a nosey fooker without anyone being any the wiser ?

you just set for friends only , but if your adding stuff which is against the law you will be caught out never mine how secret you think the group is , lots of selling of dogs on there , lots of stupid photos , and you see how many people do most of there digging this time of year , also dog thieves get caught on it which has to be a good thing :)

• Like 6