They are meant to be very good ,but the company who sells the over here takes the P*** imo

Hi yes the drone pro 10 is by far the best digi on the market. As for night vision gear uk who sells them you can not get a better company to deal with, after sale service is second to none.

Jim

• 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By longers01
      Now then lads just wondering if anyone might be interested in this open to offers need something smaller just for spotting game on a night with the Lurcher atb longers01 

• By savaloy
      Hi guys, trying to get hold of a new pard 008, but the stockists all seem to be out due to virus etc, does anybody know of any dealers with some for sale? Apart from amazon, they are well over priced. 
    • By Valery
      Hi!
      I want to buy a used thermal imaging scope
      eg
      Pulsar XP 50 thermal imaging scope
      or Pulsar trail xq50
      maybe advise some other specialized forums - where they sell used thermal imaging scope?
    • By Jonnyb6161
      I,m thinking of investing. Anybody got any experience? Please give any opinions.
    • By kiestone
      I've been interested in some time about investing in a night vision scope and been looking around and I have found that for my price range I have two options: the Yukon photon RT or the ATN X sight 2. They are both similar in price, however the ATN is slightly more expensive out of the two. I've seen them both on airrifleshop.com. I'll leave the links and id love to hear people opinions on what's better, as I'm not fussed paying more for the x sight, its just I've heard the photon RT is mint for the money.
      https://www.airrifleshop.co.uk/collections/nv-scopes-add-ons/products/yukon-photon-rt-6-50s
      https://www.airrifleshop.co.uk/collections/nv-scopes-add-ons/products/atn-x-sight-2-hd-3-14x