watching that hitchcock film the birds last night and Im almost sure when the blond bird was walking into the petshop near the start a person walks out with 2 sealyham terriers.Never noticed them before

• Like 1

Yes it was Hitchcock and yes they were Sealyhams, around the early to mid 20th Century they were REALLY popular, several famous people had them. You Tube 'My Sealyhams', a fella in Devon who has a Rat/Rabbit pack of Sealyhams. Have a chat with him.........he doesn't sell to guys in to Terriers as a rule though and his KC ones are around £1,500. Very knowledgeable and has had 'other' Terriers way back when and been there and done it. Originally from Kent and he's called Harry.

Those sealyhams from deveon are shite,they came last year to our threshing and there a embaresment to a ratting terrier and i'd gladly match my one 8 year old plummer against any 1/2 dozen of his pack of crap :yes: ,i did take pics when they came but deleted them as it was so awfall watching them pick their rats and they all needed holding and slipping in ffs :icon_redface: ."knowledgeable" :icon_eek: ,on how to bullshit and blag folk shamo but that's about it mate :thumbs: ..

• Like 1

Those sealyhams from deveon are shite,they came last year to our threshing and there a embaresment to a ratting terrier and i'd gladly match my one 8 year old plummer against any 1/2 dozen of his pack of crap :yes: ,i did take pics when they came but deleted them as it was so awfall watching them pick their rats and they all needed holding and slipping in ffs :icon_redface: ."knowledgeable" :icon_eek: ,on how to bullshit and blag folk shamo but that's about it mate :thumbs: ..

In that case I don't know anyone worth knowing with Sealyhams....lol. I know a few guys with the crosses, but none sell as a rule.

Big 'Geoff' Layton and Morris Richardson did keep,breed and work the Sealyham X Russells up in the North East of the country. My brother and myself knew them well when my brother was terrier man, Kennel man at the South Durham fox hounds in 1990. Great times! Don't think Geoff has any terriers nowadays but Morris would be a good try.

Best regards.

Lutra Lutra....