WOMEN!!...LOL....

D.C.

Went out ferretting with the youngster again the other day, and asked the wife to come along to get some 'action' shots if possible, while i was concentrating on the dog................told her just to click away till her hearts content.......1st. mistake...... :blink::blink: :11: .......after nearly 250 exposures :11: .....but thought well it don't matter, but after deleting most of them :D;) .......sorry dear........some weren't too bad for only her 2nd. attempt with the SLR......I'm just pleased it ain't a film camera...........it would have been £50 for development.......the bitch is doing very well for the start to her 1st season ..... ;) taking straight out of the holes a fair few times each outing now..........and turned out quite racy for a 1/2 X...........so far I'm Well pleased...........

My big 2nd. mistake was to think i MAY get ANY!!!!!!!! help carrying anything......"I've got the camera" is all i feckin' heard for 2hrs. :11: :11: :11: ....still at least she comes with me..........& hopefully her picture taking will improve......well i'm sure it will.........as she was messing around like feckin' David Bailey! ;) :whistle: .....sorry dear.......experimenting :11: :11:

Yes one's here............

DSC_0109.jpg

Used the net to cut off the short cut to safety..........

DSC_0130.jpg

DSC_0113.jpg

DSC_0120.jpg

A couple straight out the hole..........

DSC_0122.jpg

DSC_0118.jpg

The rest she had to work for!! :11: :11: ;)

DSC_0145.jpg

DSC_0147.jpg

DSC_0121.jpg

Looking good DC.....Saw you and a few from that litter at the Midland. Very typey. As you say, very racey for a half cross. I'm convinced there's some bull in Mike's one  :D

Tell your missus that's she's better at taking pics than I am  :clapper:

:11: :11: :11: @ Stabs...........BULL X :11: :11: ;) ...........you should have come over stabs for a chat it would have been nice to chat again........I think the last time we met was at the waterloo cup.......& i enjoyed talking to you......as i thought you were very 'straight talking' & knew your dogs good & bad points.......so used them accordingly......shame you didn't give us a nudge :D .....

Don't tel the wife that it'll go to her head :11: :11: :whistle:

You were in the distance mate and I was trying to prise a can of Fosters from Fellman's lips as it had taken root there :11: Nah seriously Mike came over when I'd just got up on the Sunday morning and I had a good look at his dog. Lovely animal it was and very calm with it too. I would never have said it was a half cross though cos as well as being racey, it was one hell of a big bugger too. Very nice type indeed. Looks like it's doing the business from those pics too.

You and your pal walked past when I was watching the terrier judging, but I didn't realise it was you at first, as it was the dogs that caught my eye. I recognised Mike from the back straight off though, as he was walking around whoring his ferret boxes :11: :11:

excellent pics and a stunning animal ... i have seen mike's dog grow and it has turned into a stunning dog .... from the variouse pics i have seen the litter was a great succsess .... well done for sticking to your guns DC and ignoring the doubting thomas's that plague the hunting scene .... oh and by the way that dog is much nicer than mike's :11: :11: :11: